The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Geordiesned

You're supposed to wait until you're presented with the cup you don't just pick it up Terry you cunt!

You're supposed to wait until you're presented with the cup you don't just pick it up Terry you c***!

Probably weighing it so he can take it into Cash-my-silver.

any team that timewastes however 'fairly' according to the rules dont deserve to win a trophy imo.

Chelsea are c***s, but huh?

Did a Chelsea fan shag your wife or somat? Give over, man.

any team that timewastes however 'fairly' according to the rules dont deserve to win a trophy imo.

Chelsea are c***s, but huh?

Aye. M4TT is Wayne Bridge.

Hardly my fault it screams out every time they are on. Just pointing out the obvious.

One of the most classless and plastic clubs/teams around.  I'd rather any other club (bar Sunderland) won the cup over Chelsea.

The fans are the most odious plastic johnny come lately fucks going....i had the misfortune of working and living in west london for 10 years and of all the London club fans i encountered these are by far the biggest wankers to walk the earth....i was once called and i quote " A fackin Geordie thievin no job caaaant " by some Danny Dyer wannabe cockney cunt just because i had my Black and White shirt on in a bar watching us play....needless to say i didnt stand for it and planted the little shit at the first opportunity

Hardly my fault it screams out every time they are on. Just pointing out the obvious.

Can't believe Ronaldo didn't predict that you'd have that opinion and then link back to it from a few year ago.

Watched the final on ITV1 HD for the first time today, it was amazing compared to the usual blurry crap I have to put up with when I've watched matches on ITV. Can't wait to watch the WC in HD now.

Guest neesy111

http://estaticos01.marca.com/imagenes/2010/05/15/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1273952207_0.jpg

Looks like Málaga fans haven't forgotten the Mitiliga-Cronaldo incident. Cuntish behavior to do that, though.

eh what's happening there?

Guest neesy111

Soldado scores his 16th goal of the season in 24 games.  Remember, €10m buyout clause. Rumor is that he's Valencia-bound but whoever snatches him will have a starting striker for years.

would that be to replace barca bound David Villa?

Soldado scores his 16th goal of the season in 24 games.  Remember, €10m buyout clause. Rumor is that he's Valencia-bound but whoever snatches him will have a starting striker for years.

would that be to replace barca bound David Villa?

Aye, that's the rumor. Decent business for Valencia. Soldado would be as good a replacement as they could get, and they need the money. Soldado's also a local boy.