The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

This Saturday, Spain-England play the U17 World Cup final.

Wish I could find some place to watch it here.

Ramalho (Bilbao), Deulofeu (Barça), Jesé (Madrid) and Alcácer (Valencia) are our best players by a mile.

a bit disappointing that less of this is being made over here.

Guest Geordiesned

Millwall vs Swindon for the final spot in the Championship this afternoon.

Which team would you prefer to be promoted?

Swindon without a doubt.

The saving grace for us in the Championship was that we didn't have to put up with Millwall fans smashing up the city centre.

Ramalho (Bilbao), Deulofeu (Barça), Jesé (Madrid) and Alcácer (Valencia) are our best players by a mile.

a bit disappointing that less of this is being made over here.

Apart from the fact that Wickham scored both goals in the semi I can't find anything out about it. Assume we haven't got anyone in the squad?

It's not the official one is it? The FIFA U17 Champs were on late last year, and I watched most of the tournament.

EDIT: These are the EUROs aren't they?

Millwall vs Swindon for the final spot in the Championship this afternoon.

Which team would you prefer to be promoted?

Swindon without a doubt.

Same, got a bet on.

England team tomorrow is gonna have whole-sale changes by the looks of it, Bent, Huddlestone, Lennon all gonna get starts.

If the likes of Bent can't impress against Japan then he doesn't deserve to go, because they're a really poor side at the moment.

It's not the official one is it? The FIFA U17 Champs were on late last year, and I watched most of the tournament.

EDIT: These are the EUROs aren't they?

Yeah it's the Euros.

Only players I know in the squad are Wickham who has been scoring the goals and is already playing for Ipswich, along with the two Everton lads. There's Garbutt the leftback we signed from Leeds (up to £1m compensation!) and Ross Barkley, an attacking midfielder who is supposed to be shit hot.

he clearly pushed him

Ball changed direction from the corner from a Montenegro head, keeper goes up to pick the ball, loses it, and it falls on Grindheim's head. Albeit Grindheim was close to the keeper, it was nothing to disallow it for.

he clearly pushed him

Maybe in your Inter world, where you cry and roll over a few times if some fucker gives you a nasty look.

:weep:

Campione d'Europa baby, how about that?

Plastic                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  :fishing:

Guest Geordiesned

PRL, they're just booing the black Swindon right back as he had a spat with Harris in the league game.