The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Not a big injustice with the missed offside, Man Utd wouldn't even deserve a draw out of this.

Nevermind, goal. Why the fuck wasn't Nani starting? Sir Alex' big game tactics/squad selection are questionable at best.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

They've got the 'next big thing' Macahadeaadeaereina

I didn't realise it was a year ago this weekend that Mac made his name. Got to be worth a punt for last goalscorer.

Did you?

Guest firetotheworks

Not a big injustice with the missed offside, Man Utd wouldn't even deserve a draw out of this.

Nevermind, goal. Why the f*** wasn't Nani starting? Sir Alex' big game tactics/squad selection are questionable at best.

I dunno, I dont think I'd dare question the best manager in the world tbh.

Nevermind, goal. Why the f*** wasn't Nani starting? Sir Alex' big game tactics/squad selection are questionable at best.

Whats this gotta do with Hughton?

Guest optimistic nit

How much Ferguson time today?

I'll go with 4 minutes.

he got 5 minutes at leeds, got to be at least 8 or 9 here.

Whats this gotta do with Hughton?

Class.

There's a women who's been shown on screen like 10 times throughout the game, just in the background. I want her.

Guest firetotheworks

Mike Dean's been pretty much give nothing this match, if it continues, it'll be 2-3 mins added time I think.

:lol: at those Chelsea fans with that fantastically imaginative chant of "Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea! Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea!" - and then the camera cut to the knuckle-dragging cockney arseholes and you're left wondering how they manage to remember the lyrics to that chant.

FOUR Ferguson minutes...

Guest firetotheworks

Well played Chelsea, definitely deserved it.

No doubt. Man United without Rooney look like a mid-table side on a good day.