The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest palnese

Does anyone reckon we have any chance of signing Bent. I can imagine it for some reason.

Why would he sign for us?

Does anyone reckon we have any chance of signing Bent. I can imagine it for some reason.

None what so ever. Quinn is not glum enough to sell there top goalscorer to us & we are not likely to be shopping for players in that price range.

Guest firetotheworks

He obviously prefers living in Newcastle, more fans, a better all round team, possibly a better wage. There's pros and cons obviously, but I dunno, I can just imagine it happening.

Nah, I can see Bent leaving but not for us, it would be signing for a similar team (being in the bottom half), except he would probs get more money at Sunderland.

2-1 now though in that game.

He obviously prefers living in Newcastle, more fans, a better all round team, possibly a better wage. There's pros and cons obviously, but I dunno, I can just imagine it happening.

Same here tbh, don't think it's all that unrealistic.

Guest Roger Kint

Not sure what dafter. The idea sunderland would sell their prize asset to their local rivals or than people on here seriously think theres a hope of us spending about £20m on one player

:facepalm:

Guest Roger Kint

To be honest, I'd rather Bristol get a winner then Spurs get something from that game or any other results.

http://anonymouslefty.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/captain-obvious.jpg

To the rescue!

To be honest, I'd rather Bristol get a winner then Spurs get something from that game or any other results.

To the rescue!

Ok then smart ass, I should of just said I'm not botherd about any other games apart from the Bristol one.

Guest firetotheworks

Not sure what dafter. The idea sunderland would sell their prize asset to their local rivals or than people on here seriously think theres a hope of us spending about £20m on one player

Like I said. 'I DUNNO, I can just imagine it.'

I'm not sure what's more predictable, the fact that someone on here has took a throw-away comment and ran with it in a negative way, or the fact that it's you.

Guest Roger Kint

Like I said. 'I DUNNO, I can just imagine it.'

I'm not sure what's more predictable, the fact that someone on here has took a throw-away comment and ran with it in a negative way, or the fact that it's you.

Calm down dear, i never said it was just you ;D

Guest Roger Kint

To the rescue!

Ok then smart ass, I should of just said I'm not botherd about any other games apart from the Bristol one.

Doesnt take much to get somebody to cry on here, its just a joke man, an obviouse one at that :iamatwat: