The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

When I slag someone off it usually has the reverse/required effect,so,Helguson is shit,Hoskins is wank,Eustace is useless and I just can't see Watford scoring.

Let's see if that works.Feel free to join in.

I don't think it will, they have been shocking when getting in attacking positions. The best we can hope for is Carson missing a pass back :lol:

I'm fully expecting West Brom to win their last 5 games. Any dropped points by them would be a canny bonus.

I agree, I still can't see us winning the Championship for some reason  :undecided:

I'm fully expecting West Brom to win their last 5 games. Any dropped points by them would be a canny bonus.

I agree, I still can't see us winning the Championship for some reason  :undecided:

Really? Even if WBA win 5 out of 5 which I doubt, we'd only need 11 points from a possible 18...so 3 wins, 2 draws and a defeat.

I know, I just have a bad feeling, I can't explain why.

I think I put too much into winning it, I only cared about promotion but I really want us to be champions now and can't get my hopes up  :blush:

if they draw today and we win tonight we would be 6 points clear. They have 4 games left and we have 5.

They can get 12 points max we would need probably two wins judging by our goal difference and I still think we will get something away from our last three games

Guest The_Scoreboard

Is anybody legally televising the forest game. Was hoping to watch it in town in Shearers or somewhere before entering St.James'  but Sky aren't showing it. :thdn:

Guest The_Scoreboard

bbc are

cheers and to filflop too. never thought of looking on there  :doh: should be on in  few bars then O0