The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Olic is f***ing horrendous.

Everytime I've ever seen him he is just total s***. Rob Earnshaw must be waiting by the phone for AC Milan to call him up if Olic can play for Bayern.

:lol:

He's still crap! :lol:

The sooner people more than just myself realise Carrick isn't very good the better.

He's hardly a poor player. Just wasn't strong enough there. He's a lovely passer of the ball but strong and dominating he isn't.

Good game this like.

Think I've managed to solve Nani's inconsistency problem, too. When he plays well, it really is him. When he's playing crap, he's fucked off to a beach somewhere and he's paid that doppelganger of his from JLS half his wages to play the game instead.

Fun fact: If Bordeaux and Man Utd go through, Laurent Blanc has played for all the teams in the semis except for his own.

Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson had attempted to lure Blanc several times since 1996 and finally succeeded in 2001. Despite his age of 35 years, Blanc was brought in to replace the departing Jaap Stam. He was criticised for poor performances in the early months of his stay at Old Trafford. This was compounded when United suffered their first five losses of the season to Bolton, Liverpool, Arsenal, Newcastle and Chelsea (The first letters of each team spelling B-L-A-N-C)

Oh yea, I remember this  :lol: