The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest neesy111

Xavi will never get the credit he deserves. People need to realise it takes just as much skill to create the goal as it does to score it.

rooney consider's him best player in the world

Xavi will never get the credit he deserves. People need to realise it takes just as much skill to create the goal as it does to score it.

He gets loads of credit in spain, but the press here still think Gerard and Lampard are better than him so never praise him. At Euro 2008 some papers were saying Fabregas should start ahead of him....

Guest neesy111

He gets loads of credit in spain, but the press here still think Gerard and Lampard are better than him so never praise him. At Euro 2008 some papers were saying Fabregas should start ahead of him....

:facepalm:

show's you that the media over here should stop arse-licking the premiership, especially after the failure's of the power-house the premiership apparently is

Don't be so dramatic, kezman.

Leaving aside the issue of how awesome xavi is, the hardest thing to do in footballl is score. Defending is relatively easy, as is passing and controlling the ball, but scoring? It's fucking hard and it's why goalscorers have always been the highest valued players and rightly so.

Guest Heneage

Leaving aside the issue of how awesome xavi is, the hardest thing to do in footballl is score. Defending is relatively easy, as is passing and controlling the ball, but scoring? It's f***ing hard and it's why goalscorers have always been the highest valued players and rightly so.

Dramatic? :lol:

I'm just chatting football, I'm not stood on a viaduct mate.

Reiziger would it kill you to get some matching trousers!

*Imagines Rooney and Xavi in the same team*  :fwap:

Leaving aside the issue of how awesome xavi is, the hardest thing to do in footballl is score. Defending is relatively easy, as is passing and controlling the ball, but scoring? It's f***ing hard and it's why goalscorers have always been the highest valued players and rightly so.

I think every aspect of football is just as valuable as the next.

Guest neesy111

rooney will go to barcelona some day IMO, he talk's about them a lot

We've watching Messi and Xavi in the same team man, how can you beat that?  ;D

Almost creamed as much as the thought of Rooney and Shearer.

I dunno, it would be unusual for an Englishman to go abroad. Apart from Beckham, which was possibly commercial, and Owen who is a massive twat.

We've watching Messi and Xavi in the same team man, how can you beat that?  ;D

What about Messi, Xavi AND Rooney

I dunno, it would be unusual for an Englishman to go abroad. Apart from Beckham, which was possibly commercial, and Owen who is a massive t***.

I mentioned that to my Dad the other day - shame their peaks were a decade apart. :(

I think Lionel Messi has officially beaten football.

He's f***ing hacked it. Glitching all these goals.

I keep expecting the screen to go into Matrix bullet time when ever he dribbles only for the whole thing to stop and Agent Smith to come out and say:

"Mr. Messi"

I dunno, it would be unusual for an Englishman to go abroad. Apart from Beckham, which was possibly commercial, and Owen who is a massive t***.

I mentioned that to my Dad the other day - shame their peaks were a decade apart. :(

Aye, I struggle to think of something else so perfect. They would compliment each other so well at their respective peaks.

On paper of course.