The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Mustapha carryall, sounds useful!

I did mix up noble and Parker a couple of times until the commentator mentioned Parker wasn't playing. It was the Parker at his best type of performance though imo.

it's easy to mix them up because not only do they play in a similar way, they both have 1950's haircuts.

I've developed a real hatred for Aston Villa since the way they celebrated our relegation last season as if they had won the Champions League. A more fickle set of fans you won't find and I took great delight in watching them lose yesterday as did most people in the pub I was in judging by the cheers when Chelsea scored.

I've developed a real hatred for Aston Villa since the way they celebrated our relegation last season as if they had won the Champions League. A more fickle set of fans you won't find and I took great delight in watching them lose yesterday as did most people in the pub I was in judging by the cheers when Chelsea scored.

yea i was quite suprised by the reaction in the pub when chelsea scored. I think quite a few people were suprised at their own reactions to be honest

Guest firetotheworks

Ah right, I kept double bluffing myself thinking about it.

I think it looks better in white socks.

Guest firetotheworks

Man Utd are playing some lovely stuff here, and without Rooney.

Their problem isn't that they cant play nice stuf without him, its that they dont score a lot without him

It's only been 30 mins, i'll be shocked if they don't score.

Guest firetotheworks

Big Sam teams should be banned from Telly.

After reading about Brian Clough, I'd love to hear what he'd have to say about Allardyce.

Guest firetotheworks

Great ball by Berbatov, Valencia should have scored, but a nice save by Robinson.

Valencia's finishing is god aaful, how he was meant to be any sort of replacement for Ronaldo is beyond me.

Probably because he wasn't meant to be. Valencia's mint imo. He's been to Rooney , what Nobby was to Shearer this season.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye Valencia has done really well at Man U, and think its surprised a few people how well he's stepped up his game.

Guest firetotheworks

His assist rate more than makes up for it, and even then he chips in with the odd goal. I think considering the circumstances, he's really stepped up well.

His assist rate more than makes up for it, and even then he chips in with the odd goal. I think considering the circumstances, he's really stepped up well.

yup he was brought in to provide for rooney and hes done that well, didnt think he's be good enough for man u tbh