The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

They have pretty much clinched 3rd place and are playing for nothing. Better to put Zigic in the shopping window.

They've got my bloody money to play for :)

Will they really be able to afford to sell Zigic in the summer though, with Villa and Silva both looking likely to leave?

Lets hope City do it for Shay tonight :thup:

i quite wanted citeh to do it till you brought given in to it. now i'm torn.

I just cant want a team with JJ in, squad player like Bassong & Woodgates  employers to win. Plus I have got Man City at evens.

I just cant want a team with JJ in, squad player like Bassong & Woodgates employers to win. Plus I have got Man City at evens.

you twat spence. you are turning me towards spurs here.

I just cant want a team with JJ in, squad player like Bassong & Woodgates employers to win. Plus I have got Man City at evens.

you t*** spence. you are turning me towards spurs here.

:thup:

Guest Geordiesned

Still got to be an outside chance that Johnson can make the World Cup squad. Although Lennon's return to fitness won't help him.

Guest Brummiemag

Can't help but think that the Man City v Spurs game is being overhyped - two teams playing for fourth position, to gain the right to play a qualifying game which if they win they gain the right to enter the group stages of a competition they have no hope whatsover of winning.