The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest toonlass

Really torn. Old firm or Barca.

No choice, tbh. Barca

Blef, has someone just hacked your account, did I har right?, you would rather watch Barca then the Old Firm?

Aye, its a meaningless match at CarParkhead. We have already won the league.

No choice, tbh. Barca

Blef, has someone just hacked your account, did I har right?, you would rather watch Barca then the Old Firm?

So, if Newcastle hd won the league but were playing Sunderland I would still want us to win.

Guest toonlass

No choice, tbh. Barca

So, if Newcastle hd won the league but were playing Sunderland I would still want us to win.

I didn't say I didn't want Rangers to win, I just said I would watch the Barca game.

No choice, tbh. Barca

I didn't say I didn't want Rangers to win, I just said I would watch the Barca game.

You said it was meaningless.

BTW it's Septicpark.

Guest toonlass

No choice, tbh. Barca

You said it was meaningless.

BTW it's Septicpark.

Stop being a pedant.

Guest Geordiesned

Cracking Old Firm derby. Both going for it now that the title is already decided and getting quite tasty.

Sevilla have still to play us and Mallorca have only an away game against Depor (who are currently through the worst streak in their whole history), and Espanyol at home.

Mallorca has a chance even if they lose tomorrow.