The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Anyone watching Stevenage game? Any idea what happened to the Barrow player being stretchered off?

What's the score in that one?

1-1, ET being played. ITV4

Anyone watching Stevenage game? Any idea what happened to the Barrow player being stretchered off?

Really bad challenge apparently, the commentator said blood was pouring out of "numerous" parts of his face and they had six paramedics on the pitch trying to help him :kasper:

Big night in la Liga with all games starting in half an hour an title, CL and relegation spots up in the air. Gonna head to Queens to watch it at the Spanish House with a few hundred Spaniards from all regions. Gonna be a blast and hopefully we'll beat Sevilla!

Big night in la Liga with all games starting in half an hour an title, CL and relegation spots up in the air. Gonna head to Queens to watch it at the Spanish House with a few hundred Spaniards from all regions. Gonna be a blast and hopefully we'll beat Sevilla!

Have fun. Don't start a fight.

My Dad lives over two miles away and the other side of a hill from Exeter City's Stadium but could hear the crowd celebrating their winner. Not bad for 10-12 thousand

Feel sorry for Gillingham. Always had a soft spot for them after they did the biz in '87.  :undecided:

Closest thing I had to a local team growing up, disappointed to see them go down.

Sad about Gillingham as I have a friend down there who is gills mad. Although, I have a few Pools friends too. Don't know anyone from Exeter though, shame they couldn't fuck off.