The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Chelsea will spend. I said when Owen signed  that it was the beginning of the end for Man U's dominance and hopefully sunday will put it in writing.

What did you say when Sheringham signed, just out of interest?

Sheringham was a completely different player, he was never going to be affected by age, and actually got much better as he got older (up to a point, obviously).

:D

"I was often criticised for being a Man City fan living in Birmingham, but now I don't think anybody can doubt that I am a true fan."

Reminds me of the bloke in the Chronicle who said he couldn't afford an NUFC season ticket so to prove his superfan status, he spent a grand on an NUFC tattoo instead.

Guest Geordiesned

The commentators geography is a bit suspect. Talking about the wind coming in off the North Sea.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Come on Blackpool!

:clap2:

Commentators are shite though, at least in Georgraphy.

"Strong breeze coming off the North Sea."

The NORTH SEA?!

Got a load of monkey hangers wandering around the streets of Brentford today. Was half tempted to go and watch them try and stay up, especially as they were giving away free kids tickets at McDonalds. But then I remembered that I couldn't be arsed, and the weather is minging.

Out of curiosity how come so many neutrals are backing Blackpool, underdogs?

They're certainties to go straight back down if they're promoted. That's good for us.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Took it really well.

God, I'm pleased we've gone up automatically. I'm not sure if I could have dealt with the play-off's.  :harry:

Not if its anything like this!

They're certainties to go straight back down if they're promoted. That's good for us.

So are Forest.

Class away day though, if they don't move it to midweek like this season.

Guest Phil K

Chelsea will spend. I said when Owen signed  that it was the beginning of the end for Man U's dominance and hopefully sunday will put it in writing.

I hope you die.

I hope he's right. Love to see how Man U fans take to being half way down the league and trophy-less (demand Fergie's head ? Again ? - like early 98 ?)

This has been discussed on radio where many people are now saying Man U need to buy, as their team is developing gaps.

Rooney excellent and a few others. But the young ones aren't at the previous high standards.

Expect Man U raiding other teams in close season for good young players

It's actually a fairly reasonable assumption that the top teams will realize that they have serious holes in their squad that allowed other clubs to threaten them his season and spend significantly in response.

Guest firetotheworks

Blackpool are one final ball away from being a decent team, like a shitter WBA.

So are Forest in fairness.

ian holloways likeable, billy davies is not likeable so therefore i shall cheer for blackpool