The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Just saw a clip of Crown Prince Felipe celebrating the goals at the Hamburg stadium. It's funny how some foreigners think that Real Madrid are favored by the Spanish crown while the fact is that the royal family are massive Atlético fans  :lol:

My word, Kernmorgan is going to be found dead in a pool of his own piss tonight.

Hopefully his teammates will be responsible. You can't take pens like that in a situation like that if you are some no name c*** like him.

They won't get near him.

Guest Stephen927

Hate the Cardiff lot, hope they don't make it into the Premiership. Blackpool will bomb if they make it but fuck it.

100 quid on D.Forlan to score 2 or more softens the blow :celb:

Doubt extra time goals count mate, unless it was a special bet.

Well they paid out! :lol:

Nice one. It must've been a special bet then. I used to work in a bookies and I'd say that bets like that usually only include the events of normal time. Not that it matters.

Just saw a clip of Crown Prince Felipe celebrating the goals at the Hamburg stadium. It's funny how some foreigners think that Real Madrid are favored by the Spanish crown while the fact is that the royal family are massive Atlético fans  :lol:

Where were they against Xerez, bloody gloryseekers.  :shifty:

what a stupid b****** you never ever try a trick on a pen just blast it

What did he do?

Tried an Henry/Zidane dink down the middle, suffice to say he failed miserably.

what a stupid b****** you never ever try a trick on a pen just blast it

What did he do?

a very bad chip down the middle that barely made it off the ground. Yann Kermorgant.

Guest Stephen927

No idea how he even had the confidence to try that, he's been dogshit for Leicester.

What sort of a wanker tries that? Feel sorry for those Leicester fans to travel that way and see something like rhat.

I recall Leon Best doing something ridiculous in a play-off semi-final penalty shootout once. Maybe it was just take a shit penalty.