The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Ferdinand strolls around as if he's the worlds greatest player when in reality he's not even the best player in his family,and I don't mean Anton.

Not even the best player in the Beatles.

Ferdinand strolls around as if he's the worlds greatest player when in reality he's not even the best player in his family,and I don't mean Anton.

Long-term back problems.  He's obviously feeling it out there, probably about to break down again.

Japan only missing a final ball. They just keep getting into the area.

:smug:

Capello is making you complacent and readying a 10-0 shitstorm to unleash on your asses.

Well I can see you have plenty of shit, all you need now is a breeze heavy enough to move it.

I wouldn't take any of these peripheral players. Shocking stuff.

Englands big problem is that they have 7 or 8 decent players and the rest is a big standard below.

Guest Geordiesned

Pretty awful this so far. Why does Huddlestone keep playing lofted balls when there's a much simpler ball on along the deck?

It would be just like football though for Japan to have quite possibly the worst buildup to the World Cup you could humanly imagine, and then suddenly take down England 1-0 just to give them a little glimmer of hope...