The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Villa seem to be sneaking under the radar a bit. Spurs & City are getting all the plaudits, but they've bounced back brilliantly since the Wigan defeat.

They will prob have one foot on the beach by the end of January.

thank f*** for Torres, without him Liverpool wouldn't finish top 4.

Carragher needs to be shot, he's the most overrated player in europe

Living off a good Champions League season when they won it. Always been average imo.

You have got to be kidding me.  He has been poor this season but in the last 5 years or so, has been very good - one of Liverpool's top performers.

he's so vulnerable to pace and strength it's ridiclous man. I do love the fact he likes to play the bullying tough guy all season then gets made to look like a undersized 14 year old against Drogba

I think you were looking for the Coloccini thread.

watford and ipswich both bottled it in the end

Fair result tbh. We were absolutely shocking first half, I know Henri Lansbury has a few fans on here, but sorry he's not got the work-rate or enough sheer talent to play the role he was supposed today, he really has to start playing a more intense game than trying to one-touch it every time (failing mostly) or showing unecessary flair. Good thing Helguson (HEIDAR HEIDAR HEIDAR HELGUSON) replaced him and had a fukken awesome second debut. Second half was rather fun, but it was rather obvious that we'd concede an equaliser late... well, because we always do. Excellent point nonetheless, well-battled in the second half and altogether a good wholesome entertaining game. (WITH SOME SHITTY DECISIONS, like the penalty we should've had, but was given as a FK outside the box, though their pen was STONEWALL)

I quite like how we're not utterly failing this season. I was expecting relegation immediately after Smith, Williamson and McAnuff left at once, but we've reacted rather well, 5 unbeaten now. FUKKEN BRENDAN RODGERS NEXT SATURDAY. gonna fuck him up aye.

thank f*** for Torres, without him Liverpool wouldn't finish top 4.

Carragher needs to be shot, he's the most overrated player in europe

Living off a good Champions League season when they won it. Always been average imo.

You have got to be kidding me.  He has been poor this season but in the last 5 years or so, has been very good - one of Liverpool's top performers.

So easy for a centre-back to look good when you've got a keeper like Reina behind you, and the likes of Alonso, Gerrard & Mascherano protecting you. My opinion's he's on a par with the likes of Dunne rather than Terry.