The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Aguero is your typical player who is really good on FM and Fifa, and that clouds peoples' judgements. He's in no way consistent enough to be put in that top bracket, not when you consider how constantly good Drogba, Torres, Eto'o, Rooney etc have been for the last three or four years.

I think he has the potential to be the best though. He reminds me a lot of Romario.

We could have done a lot worse than get Danny Graham in the summer for a nominal fee. Think he's second top scorer behind Chopra now.

Former Blackburn Carlisle player?

came  through boro i think

Thinking of someone else then.

Can't remember who though. Did he play for Carlisle though (Graham) could be confusing the two clubs.

We could have done a lot worse than get Danny Graham in the summer for a nominal fee. Think he's second top scorer behind Chopra now.

Can't remember who though. Did he play for Carlisle though (Graham) could be confusing the two clubs.

yeah, he played for them i think.

yeah, he played for them i think.

Aye I must have the two teams confused.

Former Carlisle and Boro. Local lad too, he's from Gateshead, I work with his stepdad and his cousin. We could have done a lot worse.