The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Heneage

Strange there Kris, I thought you'd just tipped BATE to win?  :pow:

I've bet on Everton to win this, live bet so the odds are much better.

Pwned.

Odds on something kicking off during or after the Celtic game tonight?

Strange how certain groups of people can get away with bad behaviour, not only get away with it but pretty much have it celebrated by the same people who would be demonising those responsible if they were different people. What's more serious, the fact that Celtic fans were throwing all kinds of shit on the pitch including glass bottles and coins, and later went on to attack a couple of the opposition's players or that one of the Rapid players pretended he'd been hit? Keeper should have been sent off for that karate kick, but that goal was somewhat dodgy and all, should've been a free kick really. As for all those banners and stuff, Jesus Christ, get over it you sad bastards, if Celtic and Rangers were as good at football as they are at hating people and holding grudges then perhaps there might be an argument for having them in English football, as it is; no thanks.

Rapid have just scored. :lol:

Blatantly going to be trouble if they win.

Is that Basel fans' chant based on "Englishman in New York"? :lol:

Of course it is. It's been incessant for at least 20 minutes. Can't get it out of my head.

They just repeat one line of the fucking song, god knows what lyrics they use but 20 minutes of "OH OH IM AN ALIEN, IM A LEGAL ALIEN, IM AN ENGLISHMAN IN NEW YORK, OH OH IM AN ALIEN, IM A LEGAL ALIEN, IM AN ENGLISHMAN IN NEW YORK, OH OH IM AN ALIEN, IM A LEGAL ALIEN, IM AN ENGLISHMAN IN NEW YORK" is doing my brain in.

ffs.

Is that Basel fans' chant based on "Englishman in New York"? :lol:

Of course it is. It's been incessant for at least 20 minutes. Can't get it out of my head.

They just repeat one line of the fucking song, god knows what lyrics they use but 20 minutes of "OH OH IM AN ALIEN, IM A LEGAL ALIEN, IM AN ENGLISHMAN IN NEW YORK, OH OH IM AN ALIEN, IM A LEGAL ALIEN, IM AN ENGLISHMAN IN NEW YORK, OH OH IM AN ALIEN, IM A LEGAL ALIEN, IM AN ENGLISHMAN IN NEW YORK" is doing my brain in.

ffs.

:lol:

I only switched over for 5 minutes.

We played shit tonight tbh... as I expected. Hibbert was actually pretty good at centre half though which was totally unexpected.

Was Cahill's goal offside? Looked it in the pub.

Lucky to get the win but I'm not complaining.

We played s*** tonight tbh... as I expected. Hibbert was actually pretty good at centre half though which was totally unexpected.

Was Cahill's goal offside? Looked it in the pub.

Lucky to get the win but I'm not complaining.

Was my first thought aswell, but the defender on the far side played him on.

Any one know if Defoe is fit?

I hope not, I took him out my Fantasy team.

It's why am asking, im never usually up this early to make transfers, thought i'd make the most of it.  :laugh:

Where's a fuking Spurs fan when you need one?  :lol:

Any one know if Defoe is fit?

I hope not, I took him out my Fantasy team.

It's why am asking, im never usually up this early to make transfers, thought i'd make the most of it.  :laugh:

Where's a fuking Spurs fan when you need one?  :lol:

I developed a new strategy this week, and that's to acquire the striker who is opposing Hull City each game.

Pray on the weak  :knuppel2:  (I bet it goes tits up)