The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

1-0 Rodilega.

Looks like he's injured now. Hope not, he's looked a bit special. Both sides look like they did last season; Wigan far better than I expected. Fair play to Martinez.

Martinez is going to be awesome for Wigan. Zoggy is really going to develop under him too.

1-0 Rodilega.

Looks like he's injured now. Hope not, he's looked a bit special. Both sides look like they did last season; Wigan far better than I expected. Fair play to Martinez.

Martinez is going to be awesome for Wigan. Zoggy is really going to develop under him too.

Why is he going to be awesome?

1-0 Rodilega.

Goodness me.

:facepalm:

:lol: Was it the spelling, or the whole five minutes later thing?

Pretty much a combination of both.

;D

I could have sworn that's how it was spelled on his shirt.

Villa don't seem to have that guy that can calm them down and get them focused on the job at hand again.

1-0 Rodilega.

Judging from what I saw from Swansea last season. Excellent football from a team that didn't really have any outstanding players.

Wigan already has some decent players in place and with the backing of Whelan, and Martinez smarts in the transfer market I think he will be really good.

1-0 Rodilega.

Judging from what I saw from Swansea last season. Excellent football from a team that didn't really have any outstanding players.

Wigan already has some decent players in place and with the backing of Whelan, and Martinez smarts in the transfer market I think he will be really good.

Hopefully, I think he'll do well to be fair although I keep thinking back to Ince when I see this situation, though Martinez will be a completely different kind of manager and a lot more creative than Ince was, plus the gap isn't as big.

1-0 Rodilega.

I guess because they lost a manager and arguably their two best players, and they're the kind of club that the wrong manager coming in could quite easily relegate.

As for Delph, he's not looked out of place at all. One horrible tackle just now, but has fitted in seamlessly. Villa exactly the same as last year, good in midfield, ropey in central defence, Agbonlahor and Shorey disappointing. Best players Young, Milner and Petrov........and Beye.

Wigan look good on the ball, they should be comfortable mid-table based on this performance.

1-0 Rodilega.

Hopefully, I think he'll do well to be fair although I keep thinking back to Ince when I see this situation, though Martinez will be a completely different kind of manager and a lot more creative than Ince was, plus the gap isn't as big.

Yeah, I think the experience of managing in the championship will put him in a better position than Ince was in. Outside of that though, I just think he is a cut above Ince as a manager. Swansea played some absolutely amazing stuff last season.

I've been watching the City match and honestly, they have been mediocre. They look dangerous counter-attacking and were one pass away from a clear goalscoring opportunity quite a few times, but Blackburn breached their defence too easily and should be ahead.

I've been watching the City match and honestly, they have been mediocre. They look dangerous counter-attacking and were one pass away from a clear goalscoring opportunity quite a few times, but Blackburn breached their defence too easily and should be ahead.

How did Blackburn play?

Long ball after long ball but they created a lot of chances. Given made a world class save to stop a Samba header, and the ball's been hanging around in City's penalty area an awful lot.

God damn I almost posted the Youk picture.

Long ball after long ball but they created a lot of chances. Given made a world class save to stop a Samba header, and the ball's been hanging around in City's penalty area an awful lot.

Cheers. Looks like Big Sam's found his level again.