The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Lovely tribute to SBR before kick off. Loads of fans heard singing 'there's only one Bobby Robson'.

That Drogba miss was uncharacteristic.

I'm still finding it hard to get into Championship mode. I'm still trying to get to grips with the fact I should be taking keen interest in Sheff Utd v Watford or whatever.

Once we get an idea of whereabouts in the table we're going to be competing this year it'll become easier.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm still finding it hard to get into Championship mode. I'm still trying to get to grips with the fact I should be taking keen interest in Sheff Utd v Watford or whatever.

My view is that because the Championship isn't as predictable as the prem I'll not watch games until I know how they relate to our position. I certainly wont be watching for the quality. Thats what the prem is for.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I've really enjoyed it so far like! Refs let the game flow more, games more direct, and a lot less fear of the opposition.

--

Hahahaha fuck yeah, take that Phil Brown you cock.