The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Chuckle all you want but we're a better team when he's in there. He's been massive for us over the years and still has a huge part to play. Give me him over Lampard, Barry, SWP, Lennon and all those other shower of overrated cunts anyday.

Shola?

:angry: ! Too slow.

Chuckle all you want but we're a better team when he's in there. He's been massive for us over the years and still has a huge part to play. Give me him over Lampard, Barry, SWP, Lennon and all those other shower of overrated c***s anyday.

Ye we looked better when everything when through him away to Northern Ireland.

I'm disappointed in this forum. I was expecting at least a Milner thread by the time I logged on.

James milner's crosses weren't much use at Newcastle. There again he was aiming at the heads of twin midgets Obafemi Martins and Michael Owen. Who were both playing deeper roles to make up for the lack of mobility in midfield....which would have been ok if Joey barton wasn't...

...fuck it, never mind.

Chuckle all you want but we're a better team when he's in there. He's been massive for us over the years and still has a huge part to play. Give me him over Lampard, Barry, SWP, Lennon and all those other shower of overrated c***s anyday.

So was Lineker but I wouldn't fancy his legs in the England team atm like :lol: He's past it man. We need quick, pacy wingers, not those waddling along in their zimmer frames.

Ye we looked better when everything when through him away to Northern Ireland.

This doesn't make any sense and I find myself agreeing to it more than anything 'bowlingcrofty' has said

Milner was all right because the Dutch hadn't done their homework. If they had they'd have known 9 times out of 10 he cuts inside the fullback.

His assist was good to the point he mugged their defender, but the pass itself was nothing out of the ordinary. You'd expect any half decent player to pick it out.

Guest Heneage

Does anyone remember the name of the right winger who broke into the Dutch side a few years ago and was supposedly Hollands answer to SWP. He was also small, black and pretty nippy and I can recall him playing against England.

Romeo Castelan?

Chuckle all you want but we're a better team when he's in there. He's been massive for us over the years and still has a huge part to play. Give me him over Lampard, Barry, SWP, Lennon and all those other shower of overrated cunts anyday.

He's been fucking shit in major tournaments though.

Does anyone remember the name of the right winger who broke into the Dutch side a few years ago and was supposedly Hollands answer to SWP. He was also small, black and pretty nippy and I can recall him playing against England.

Romeo Castelan?

That's the fella mate!! Nice one :)

Romeo Castelan?

That's the fella mate!! Nice one :)

I love the idea that Holland need an answer to SWP.

Guest Geordiesned

Cause the only british teams are playing on tuesday and ITV don't have the rights for games on Tuesday.

Doesn't explain why they've put it on their main channel though. Many a time we were on hidden away on the lesser channels even when there was no game on ITV1.

To be such a great country in every sport almost USA has a lot to learn when it comes to "soccer".

Come on, man. You'd be foaming at the mouth if the ref was doing your country like this.

Look at this shit!

Davies was never offside on that second half goal ruled out, and the ref was scared shitless, US never had a chance. But beyond that, terrible tactics by Bradley. Sat back way too early, unable to retain possession, Bocanegra was disastrous at LB, no midfield presence to speak of. Just fucking awful

Davies was never offside on that second half goal ruled out, and the ref was scared shitless, US never had a chance. But beyond that, terrible tactics by Bradley. Sat back way too early, unable to retain possession, Bocanegra was disastrous at LB, no midfield presence to speak of. Just fucking awful

That offsides was like the stuff they were calling on Owen last year.

Cannot believe Ching started.