The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

That Birmingham side is pretty shocking. Steven Carr in the starting defence with Gregory Vignal?! That is just pitiful.

Hart

Carr, Roger Johnson, Queudrue, Vignal

Larsson, Ferguson, Carsley, Fahey

McFadden, Jerome

Subs Maik Taylor, O'Connor, Phillips, Benitez, McSheffrey, Parnaby, O'Shea.

The team seems awful, but look at those who are not playing

If Scott Dann is playing, Hart-Johnson-Dann defensive unit could be difficult to crack.

Carr playing for brum, Nani playing (thought he was injured) and who the hell is De Laet on the Man Utd bench?

Was at Wrexham on loan last season, played in the side at Hull last game of the season as well.

Brought from Stoke in january last year during their defensive 'crisis' for about 150k + appearance bonuses. Stoke fans weren't happy, and he had already made a couple of appearances for Belgium full team whilst at Stoke...

'Great reflexes..got to adjust his body and compose himself...'

:facepalm:

He could have fucking stood still and it would have bounced off him and gone in.

"great composure"

Scoring from 1 yard out?

Man U playing good football

1-0 but i am amazed by how weak that man u team is. Without ronaldo and tevez the attack looks limited as rooney is not your typical poacher, and because they havent got the attack this year it will place more on their defence.  I certainly dont think they will place 1 or 2 this year

Seems a very weak division this year outside of the big 4, Everton, Spurs, City, Villa and perhaps Sunderland. Don't think there's too much difference between the other 10-12 clubs and the top 5-6 in the Championship. If we avoid those clubs mentioned in the Carling Cup, we could do a Derby or Burnley easily and get to the last few rounds I reckon.