The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Wahey! Good. I want Phil Brown at Hull forever.

:snod: A win keeps him there just that little bit longer

But surely a win completely depletes the point of why we want Phil Brown at Hull? :lol:

Wahey! Good. I want Phil Brown at Hull forever.

:snod: A win keeps him there just that little bit longer

But surely a win completely depletes the point of why we want Phil Brown at Hull? :lol:

You know what I/we mean man. If rumours were true, this was his last game. The win delays what we all know will be the inveitable.

If they just lose every game he will be gone before we know it and then the fun will be over.

Guest Heneage

Just watching this minutes silence did anyone else hear the idiots making noise during minutes silence at SJP yesterday? Utter cunts.

Just watching this minutes silence did anyone else hear the idiots making noise during minutes silence at SJP yesterday? Utter cunts.

I heard a young lad/lass crying/moaning. That was about it.

Just watching this minutes silence did anyone else hear the idiots making noise during minutes silence at SJP yesterday? Utter c***s.

I heard someone whistling (through their mouth) before it was finished yesterday

Just watching this minutes silence did anyone else hear the idiots making noise during minutes silence at SJP yesterday? Utter c***s.

I heard someone whistling (through their mouth) before it was finished yesterday

Yeah, I heard that on the radio. A few people actually mistook it for the referees whistle and started clapping, then the ref actually blew about 3 or 4 seconds later.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Same here, was a bit weird.

Pretty sure it was yorkie

it was skirge. he even posted footage on here.

It was, you must have been there. O w8, no u woznt, lololol.