The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Good to see the Mackems get beat, but it seems like their star striker aint just happy about the result. Darren Bent on twitter: So we get beat by Wigan and to make matters worse my mum gets racially abused by a SUNDERLAND fan. I wont stand for that.

Good to see the Mackems get beat, but it seems like their star striker aint just happy about the result. Darren Bent on twitter: So we get beat by Wigan and to make matters worse my mum gets racially abused by a SUNDERLAND fan. I wont stand for that.

If that's true it's terrible of course, but I seriously don't know how Bent gets away with having a Twitter account and posting the stuff he does.  It's potentially very damaging.

Giggs with a fantastic freekick, his 100th premierleague goal, this guy is a god.

Oh ya and he dived for the second penalty.

A little harsh, think it was a legitimate enough tumble... simply wasn't a pen though defender got the ball. Pretty disappointing decision from the ref.

:lol:

Bit like taking her to the Arctic Circle and then complaining when she's a bit nippy. Of course she's going to get racially abused there, those people aren't human beings. Still remember them giving it the monkey noises at Shola when he played for England U-21s at the SOS. Sub-human scum.

:lol:

Bit like taking her to the Arctic Circle and then complaining when she's a bit nippy. Of course she's going to get racially abused there, those people aren't human beings. Still remember them giving it the monkey noises at Shola when he played for England U-21s at the SOS. Sub-human scum.

And 'Rule Brittania' when Bernard come on once.

If that's true it's terrible of course, but I seriously don't know how Bent gets away with having a Twitter account and posting the stuff he does.  It's potentially very damaging.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuEmR1T95B4

Guest kingdawson

Villa are playing rubbish. They're playing like they're the away team ffs, just soaking up pressure and trying to hit us on the counter. Tbf to them their defence is playing excellent but bloody hell, it's like playing Stoke city.

Villa are playing rubbish. They're playing like they're the away team ffs, just soaking up pressure and trying to hit us on the counter. Tbf to them their defence is playing excellent but bloody hell, it's like playing Stoke city.

Always going to be the case with them getting the early goal.

Guest kingdawson

They're actually playing for corners :facepalm:. 1 shot on goal and they're winning. I hate losing to teams that play this way (they'll probs get another goal or 2 now).

Edit : We've had 8 shots on target and 58% possession. This is gonna be one of those days :weep:

Guest neesy111

I have never seen Villa under MoN play any other way. Strong at the back, forget central midfield, balls to the wings... pretty old school British game.

and that's the reason no matter how much they'll spend, they'll never ever get into the top 4, remember o'neill has spent towards 150m in 4 years, that's more than chelsea in the same period

very one dimensional

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuEmR1T95B4

This guy once again gets it all bang-on.  :lol:

Robbie Keane as translator, and Jenas' sponsorship with Marmite being 2 highlights.  bluelaugh.gif

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01213/phil-brown_1213277c.jpg

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/93461859.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D08CC780421DB78D5AF9B6D4E81CEE26DD22734A74EFC58132

:aww:

Bullard and Bent are very alike, it's a real shame that they play for the teams they play for.

Thats brilliantly funny from Bullard. He is Hull City at the minute.

Not sure how much Phil Brown will enjoy having the piss taken out of him.

As Stelling joked at, Brown said in the interview that he found it amusing, all through gritted teeth.  :lol:

I have never seen Villa under MoN play any other way. Strong at the back, forget central midfield, balls to the wings... pretty old school British game.

and that's the reason no matter how much they'll spend, they'll never ever get into the top 4, remember o'neill has spent towards 150m in 4 years, that's more than chelsea in the same period

very one dimensional

Bit of a stupid comparison considering the state of the 2 squads at the beginning of that period.

And I don't see why they won't breach the top 4 at some point soon, but I doubt they'd stay there.

Guest neesy111

very one dimensional

Bit of a stupid comparison considering the state of the 2 squads at the beginning of that period.

And I don't see why they won't breach the top 4 at some point soon, but I doubt they'd stay there.

they haven't improved over the last 2 seasons, and to me look worse this season than last season, they lack a out and out scorer i.e. a defoe for example

very one dimensional

they haven't improved over the last 2 seasons, and to me look worse this season than last season, they lack a out and out scorer i.e. a defoe for example

True. I think they'll finish below Spurs this season.

Somewhat differently to last season, their home form has been excellent this time around, but not picking up as many away wins so far.