The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest kingdawson

You don't always get what you deserve (of course I'd be more annoyed about not winning if I was a Spurs fan). Your games against Stoke and Sunderland are prime examples.

That's true. I just hate losing to teams that play in that manner. Villa were diabolical. All they did was defend (which they did excellently). They didn't even bother attacking or anything and actually played for corners. Their fans were booing like hell at the end which pretty much sums everything up.

I would have took a point though before the game so that's ok.

Guest kingdawson

Just wait until you get taught a footballing masterclass in painfully predictable attacking next weekend.

Last season we drew 0- at yours but you edged it. At least you lot actually try and play football (you've played us off the park at WHL in recent seasons). I just don't understand how a team aspiring to finish in the top 4 can play such negative, boring football. People label Bolton a long ball team but they battered us at the Reebok this season and we somehow escaped with a 2-2 draw. Villa actually played for corners...i mean wtf.

Good to see the Mackems get beat, but it seems like their star striker aint just happy about the result. Darren Bent on twitter: So we get beat by Wigan and to make matters worse my mum gets racially abused by a SUNDERLAND fan. I wont stand for that.

That's just ridiculous from him. To throw out an allegation like that without any kind of evidenceis just reckless. We need to find a way to keep stupid people off the internet.

On the plus side, we could have Pienaar, Fellaini and Bilyaletdinov starting together for the first time tomorrow. Hopefully Bily can give some much needed craft in the continuing absence of Arteta, and also in a way Pienaar who won't be fully fit. So, it'll probably be a 4-4-1-1 formation, with the front 6 being Pienaar, Fellaini, Heitinga, Bily, Cahill and Yakubu, which on paper, looks pretty good.

This is a sign of how badly we're doing atm though KD; assuming we don't beat Liverpool tomorrow which I really can't see happening, I'd take a point at home to your lot next weekend.

Thats brilliantly funny from Bullard. He is Hull City at the minute.

Not sure how much Phil Brown will enjoy having the piss taken out of him.

story is hes had a big clear the air with the players over the public dressing down , and they are all happy now.