The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

5 live wouldn't shut up about that Tom Cruise lad tonight! I think they managed to slip the title of just about every film he's been in into the conversation even when they weren't talking about Arsenal!

Because the real one was at the Seville v Rangers match with his wife.

What I don't get is the fixtures are surposed to be as random as possible, but the top 4 usually play each other on the same day, so that sky can make a day off it, it happens atleast twice every year. I mean how unrandom can you get?

Bless.

The fixtures aren't random.

But they are surpsoed to be as random as possible, the only things that can stop that, is if they play too many home or away games in a row, they play at home on the same day as another local team plays at home, or a team who ground shares. Other then that, they have to be as random as possible.

But they are surpsoed to be as random as possible, the only things that can stop that, is if they play too many home or away games in a row, they play at home on the same day as another local team plays at home, or a team who ground shares. Other then that, they have to be as random as possible.

SKY make the fixtures up. They make all the major decisions in football now.

The fixtures aren't random.

TV companies obviously have say when they're pretty much propping up the game. The PL were seriously considering (Still are) a 39th game with random ties so fairness isn't high on the agenda.

http://img.skysports.com/09/10/402x210/Michael-Johnson-Joy-Scunthorpe-Carling-Cup_2378093.jpg

:lol:

He was actually a lot more bloated than that at one point.

That's him after getting his act together enough to get back on the pitch.

Guest Heneage

http://img.skysports.com/09/10/402x210/Michael-Johnson-Joy-Scunthorpe-Carling-Cup_2378093.jpg

It's more the fact he looks like he's pissed.

Yeah looks like his teammates are holding him so he doesn't fall on his arse  :lol:

Poor guy though, these injury problems can kill his career.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Please avoid making potentially libelous claims on the forum.

Dave is tall.. oh shit sorry I've done it again. My bad. ;)

Guest Heneage

Yeah looks like his teammates are holding him so he doesn't fall on his arse  :lol:

Poor guy though, these injury problems can kill his career.

Johnson; 'Nah nah leave it Roque fuckin Gary Coleman is giving me the funny looks.'

SantaCruz; 'Que? Michael, that's Shaun Wright Philips.'