The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Barcelona against that Mexican side was orgasmic football. Messi and Zlatan, f*** me how they raped the Mexicans. :fwap:

I see Pedro kept up his record of scoring in every competition.

Quite a fun game. It had the feeling of a preseason friendly to be honest, it wasn't quite intense. Let's see if we don't do like the other two times and lose the final after being firm favorites.

I personally don't rate the CWC as a tournament at all (cup you get for winning two games = joke), but I really want to win it since it's one of the few trophies we lack (the other being the UEFA Cup, but let's not make that a priority  :nope:).

That Messi goal after the Zlatan pass... mouthwatering stuff tbf.

Barcelona against that Mexican side was orgasmic football. Messi and Zlatan, f*** me how they raped the Mexicans. :fwap:

I see Pedro kept up his record of scoring in every competition.

Quite a fun game. It had the feeling of a preseason friendly to be honest, it wasn't quite intense. Let's see if we don't do like the other two times and lose the final after being firm favorites.

I personally don't rate the CWC as a tournament at all (cup you get for winning two games = joke), but I really want to win it since it's one of the few trophies we lack (the other being the UEFA Cup, but let's not make that a priority  :nope:).

That Messi goal after the Zlatan pass... mouthwatering stuff tbf.

Zlatan has made those kind of passes for years now, to bad there is a bunch of pathetic kokkzukkers who hasn't been paying enough attention just because he hasn't been playing for Barcelona together with Messi so they can melt their penises together while watching.

I've always rated Zlatan tbf to me. Let's melt our penises together.

[overusedpun]Hope our kids master BATE tonight - it's the first time for some of them.[/overusedpun]

I reckon the BATE players will be hungry for it tonight.

Watching Steaua v Enschede, the crowd is so low it brings into question the point of a league for these sorts of competitions. Whilst I appreciate the argument that the league system means more games, there's hardly anyone there!

Boring game as expected, but it's unbelievable.

"Right, got a lot of injuries, meaningless game, let's rest most of them".

Rodwell gets injured after 6 minutes.

Big sigh.

the inevitable is coming  :shifty:

idiot

My heart was ripped apart when they scored.  :weep:

I had to cheer because of my bet. :-[

Nah man; as much as I wanted us to win, it was one of the most meaningless 'competitive' games in my lifetime.  bluelaugh.gif

You've got some good youngsters on the go, Agard seems average mind.

A lot of them weren't good tonight. But they're 17/18 so writing them off is a bit harsh at the moment.

Rodwell and Gosling (obviously), Coleman, Baxter and Duffy look good thus far, Rodwell being the stand-out. Agard's asset is pace, he just doesn't know how to use it. Hopefully he can improve over the next couple of years.

Guest palnese

Stuttgart - Barcelona

Olympiacos - Bordeaux

Inter - Chelsea

Bayern München - Fiorentina

CSKA Moskva - Sevilla

Lyon - Real Madrid

Porto - Arsenal

Milan - Manchester United

The last 16 in the CL. Some interesting ones in there.

Mourinho - Chelsea

Beckham - Man Utd