The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Damn, last night it was the first time this century that I was able to celebrate a title win in the streets of Barcelona. I missed doing that! There wasn't much people (not really a big trophy + it was damn cold) but it still felt good.

I'm over the fucking Moon after this year, never thought I would be there when my club had the greatest year of our history, wish every football fan could have a year like this! (not Real Madrid fans though!)

Christ, Chiles looks even fuglier with glasses.

Slim pickings this week too - Claridge and Speed.

Gary Speed?

Can never take him seriously as a pundit. He's either distracting with pants too tight for pre-watershed, or i go off in a daydream of bullet headers and celebrations.

Bit s*** that, retaking the pen if it's the opposition encroaching. I'd f***ing tell my team to do that, tbh.

Just keep doing it til the taker misses :lol:

Exactly. I mean, the ref just pointed at them sternly. If it's seven players doing it, he's hardly going to book the lot of them.

Bit s*** that, retaking the pen if it's the opposition encroaching. I'd f***ing tell my team to do that, tbh.

Spotted a flaw... :lol:

But, regardless, if you do it twice, it'll be massively off-putting.

So is dressing the keeper up as a rubber chicken.

Is it legal? If so, I'd introduce that, an all.

No chance would the ref have let that stand if Lampard had missed the 3rd either.

Hed of had to make them retake it after all that malarky, or look way to one sided

That's not how it works :lol: Surely letting him take it again for no reason would be one sided ridiculously in the other direction?

No chance would the ref have let that stand if Lampard had missed the 3rd either.

Hed of had to make them retake it after all that malarky, or look way to one sided

That's not how it works :lol: Surely letting him take it again for no reason would be one sided ridiculously in the other direction?

They encroached on the the last one, too, tbf.

Is it legal? If so, I'd introduce that, an all.

If it's not, it's a very specific rule :lol:

"Rule 10.2.1: No goalkeeper may be dressed up as a rubber chicken during penalty shootouts"

He, like the rest of us, probably got sick of seeing Lampard score.

That was a West Ham encorachment though, not a Chelsea one.