The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Serves Sneijder right. I don't know what he said so it's impossible to say whether it was actually a red or not, but if the idiot hadn't been being such an utter wanker he wouldn't have been sent off, he's an utter bellend. So's pretty much everyone on the pitch as far as I can tell mind.

Algeria have been the better team than CIV for a while now. Kalou should have scored right then though.

Do Drogba and friends look like they might sort themselves out? I've got some hard earned money on them to do just that!

Algeria have been the better team than CIV for a while now. Kalou should have scored right then though.

Do Drogba and friends look like they might sort themselves out? I've got some hard earned money on them to do just that!

They look very dangerous when they do attack, but Algeria have had the better of the play and are creating more.

Oh! Matmour missed a one on one. CIV need to watch it here.

They look very dangerous when they do attack, but Algeria have had the better of the play and are creating more.

Oh! Matmour missed a one on one. CIV need to watch it here.

Thanks, sounds like a good game at least! I've only seen the odd game so far of the ACN but the standard hasn't been as high as some of the previous tournaments I've seen. Egypt have played well but the other heavyweights haven't quite got it together.