The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Another embarassment. No surprise I suppose, it is the norm. If Amodu has brains (he doesn't), he will throw on Oba and Taiwo. The play is so narrow with no attacking fullbacks and three defensive midfielders. Who would have guessed?! At least if we lose they'll throw this idiot out on his arse.

Zidane is looking f***ing class considering how long he's been retired.

Sign him up.

No seriously.

I actually said this a few months ago in the "not worthy of a thread" thread. It's annoying when someone as talented as him and who could have sustained it for a few more years retires early.

Awful from Nigeria. For having so many players in European leagues, they are looking tremendously mediocre and certainly not much better than Zambia.

Yeah, we're awful. Had a good chance to win the cup, too. What a waste.

You are terrible going forward. Every time you steal a ball in midfield, I only see 3 players running to the front. And you just can't keep possession.

You can still nick this, though.

Awful from Nigeria. For having so many players in European leagues, they are looking tremendously mediocre and certainly not much better than Zambia.

Yeah, we're awful. Had a good chance to win the cup, too. What a waste.

For all the power and pace in that line-up, you're missing the creativity of an Okocha there

Is Kalu Uche not playing today?

Becnhed for being rubbish against Egypt. Same with Taiwo. We could've used both today.

Not good ...

I have to say though I feel like Chelsea have ruined Obi Mikel. He used to be so much more of a creative player who opened things up when he was younger and with the under 21s.

Now he's just a sort of an okayish holding midfielder type. Pretty annoying. Doesn't get forward nearly as much anymore.

Becnhed for being rubbish against Egypt. Same with Taiwo. We could've used both today.

Not good ...

I have to say though I feel like Chelsea have ruined Obi Mikel. He used to be so much more of a creative player who opened things up when he was younger and with the under 21s.

Now he's just a sort of an okayish holding midfielder type. Pretty annoying. Doesn't get forward nearly as much anymore.

Obi's fine in my view. Poblem is that he's playing with two DM's. He pretty good going forward, but nowhere good enough to be the only attacking threat from midfield or from the fullbacks. We need to open up.

Not good ...

Obi's fine in my view. Poblem is that he's playing with two DM's. He pretty good going forward, but nowhere good enough to be the only attacking threat from midfield or from the fullbacks. We need to open up.

Hmmmm ...

Okay. Well in that case I don't see why they have benched Kalu Uche then. He played in midfield with both Obi and Etuhu against Benin and I though he looked decent and opened up some opportunities for that hippo Yakubu who didn't take advantage. Just so frustrating. Need to build confidence for the world cup.