The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I guess the only highlights from this game will be on SMB.

went to have a deeks, want you to sign in to view now  :rant:

It did that for me but it is okay now I have to use my login  :-[ to read patter . The 1st page must have had 15 new thread all with 0 or 1 post, it makes you appreciating the mods, admins & posters around here for keeping it tidy.

I'm sorry, but we have to sack him.

What utter garbage we've been for a long, long time. Now I know why we got Cana for £5 mill. Killgallon and Turner should have stayed where they played best; the CCC. Same as Campbell. And Malbranque and Reid are not wingers.

Same old Sunderland. Linked to Robbie Keane, sign Matt Killgallon.

Might as well move back to Roker Park and ask Mick Buxton if he fancies a wage.

:pow:

It did that for me but it is okay now I have to use my login  :-[ to read patter . The 1st page must have had 15 new thread all with 0 or 1 post, it makes you appreciating the mods, admins & posters around here for keeping it tidy.

they often have 3 or 4 threads on the same subject, and loads toon threads.

or

I'm that bored at the match I'm on this messageboard.

This is the most boring football I have ever seen.

30% of people off to beat the traffic rather than watch this shite.

What a great result 0-0 v Stoke and without a win in 2010 or 14 games my drive home will be party time.

Thanks for the good times Steve.

Was laughin me arse of at work the day listening to two of the barcodes ridiculing their beloved s**** side, and i quote "dreading coming back up due to the inept & clueless Hughton, the finished and s**** Butt, pmsl - couldn't believe they'd signed Routledge who was thought to be 32 but was unbelievably only 25 despite having been found out at his previous 50 million clubs, Vandenborre or whatever who wouldn't put a tackle in to save his life, and my favourite ........ "That f***ing Williamson, tiught he was on loan but we actually paid over the odds for the useless f***er, WTF!" Hee hee hee! So, despite being top of the chumpionshit, fear for next season has already kicked well and truly in!

Luv owt like this me!

Fair play to one of there lot who said "I bet you do. It provides a welcome distraction from the stark reality of your own team's ineptitude."

Some of the threads they have on page 1:

Not One Minute of Excitement

What is the point of Fraser Campbell?

Utter f***ing s****...

I hope Niall is now offering Peter Reid a contract

No creativity but better defending........

I'm at the game and can we get rid of Bruce now the Winda has shut?

well that was painfull

why cant we cross a ball

Wouldn't it be nice if we could pass to each others feet?

Was laughin me arse of at work the day listening to two of the barcodes ridiculing their beloved s**** side, and i quote "dreading coming back up due to the inept & clueless Hughton, the finished and s**** Butt, pmsl - couldn't believe they'd signed Routledge who was thought to be 32 but was unbelievably only 25 despite having been found out at his previous 50 million clubs, Vandenborre or whatever who wouldn't put a tackle in to save his life, and my favourite ........ "That f***ing Williamson, tiught he was on loan but we actually paid over the odds for the useless f***er, WTF!" Hee hee hee! So, despite being top of the chumpionshit, fear for next season has already kicked well and truly in!

Luv owt like this me!

I laughed when I read the Vanden Borre bit.  I'm assuming he means van Aanholt.  Sounds like he's trying to take the piss out of us signing 'nobody's' when in actual fact he's just too lazy to look up the right name.

newcastles squad to get promoted?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if they go up, and its still an if, that squad will need a massive overhaul if they are to stay up, will struggle more than what we did when we came up,

nice to see the tables turned, roll on the start of 2010/11 season, thats if we survive!!!

Luv owt like this me!

I laughed when I read the Vanden Borre bit.  I'm assuming he means van Aanholt.  Sounds like he's trying to take the piss out of us signing 'nobody's' when in actual fact he's just too lazy to look up the right name.

Notice he listened not was talking to fucking billy no mates.

newcastles squad to get promoted?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if they go up, and its still an if, that squad will need a massive overhaul if they are to stay up, will struggle more than what we did when we came up,

nice to see the tables turned, roll on the start of 2010/11 season, thats if we survive!!!

LMFAO

Lmfao, I really hope we come up and they go down.

Cant see them going down unfortunately. Unless Hull have a decent run at some point, I can see them fluking enough points to see them through.

Here's hoping though.

Lmfao, I really hope we come up and they go down.

Cant see them going down unfortunately. Unless Hull have a decent run at some point, I can see them fluking enough points to see them through.

Here's hoping though.

I can't see them going down either, but you never know. Not winning todays game could of knocked even more confidence out of them, to be honest at this point last season I saw enough points for us to get to stay clear of relegation aswell, so you just never know.