The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Martyn McFadden is a prize c*** from what I've heard.

I know he's not universally liked from the Sunderland fans. I remember last time the thick cunt appeared on MOTD, he ended his piece saying "well at least we're above the geordies now" Forgetting that MOTD went out on a sunday when we'd won ad were sill above them.

Arsenal against the rest of the big four, Villa, Spurs & City.

P 10 W 4 D 1 L5

Arsenal against the rest.

P 15 W 11 D 3 L 1

Pretty much why they'll not get anywhere near the title imo.

tbf games such as United at the beginning of the season we were very unlucky to lose (debatable penalty, Diaby smoking weed prior to kick off leading to him scoring at the wrong end) Chelsea we just needed that end product which if Van Persie was fit i think we would be on a lot more points.

If Arsenal wins at Liverpool they'll have a piss-easy run of games after it, they could still get themselves back in the race as both Chelsea and ManU have been dropping points easily this season.

This is my thought, but in reality it is Chelsea's league.

if sunderland lose tonight, i rekon thats the breathing space thier early season form got them, all used up.  Play up Pompey.

or as thier players say.

Pay up pompey.

And considering their recent form, and their away form the entire season, I can most definitely see them loosing.

Sunderland played Pompy in Portsmouth in the FA Cup recently and lost aswell. I glimer of hope for Pompy tonight before they go tomorrow?

I'm not convinced about that rule being enforced. I can see the bigger clubs moaning about losing points.

What is the record of the top six/seven against them this year?

Apprently it will help Liverpool who have lost against them and teams like Spurs I believe will lose the points they gained on Portsmouth, would be a bastard if Liverpool get 4th because of Pompy going bust, apparently all the Liverpool fans are shouting for Pompy to go bust for this very reason on their forums.

"Storrie added in his programme notes ahead of the Barclays Premier League clash against Sunderland: "I already have more than one interested party and am hopeful that we can finally find owners who have the best interests of everyone at the club at heart in order to move us forward."