The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Bordeaux haven't looked too good recently.

The lack of consistent goal scoring threat is starting to show. I've been surprised at how well they papered over the cracks so far with even Cavenaghi becoming useless! Chamakh is beast but on his own he's wasted. The guy can't and won't shoot for shit.

Davies hasn't scored a goal this year (obviously until Bottlejob Hotspur showed up that is).

He has caused every defence, including ours, he has played against problems. A bit like Heskey but better in my opinion.

Davies hasn't scored a goal this year (obviously until Bottlejob Hotspur showed up that is).

He has caused every defence, including ours, he has played against problems. A bit like Heskey but better in my opinion.

When does Heskey ever create problems for defences?

Guest Heneage

I've seen him cause your defence problems.

When he plays for England apparently.

Guest kingdawson

I love James Collins. Him and Dunne 10m the pair.

What an uncharacteristically good piece of business that was by Martin.

Superb business from MON. Thought Collins was always a good cb and would do well but Dunne has surprised me.