The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest BooBoo

West Brom dropping points can only be a good thing, despite the late goal. Lets just do the business on Monday!

Guest Geordiesned

2 quick goals for Whitley Bay! Chow with both. 3-3!!!  :frantic:

Get the fuck in! Away goals don't count, do they?

Pretty sure they don't although not certain.

Shame I'll miss the home leg as I'll be at Peterborough.

Reading 1-1 WBA        FT

Good result before 3pm, but gutted about that equaliser

We've had plenty of late equalisers/winners ourselves. I'd have settled for a draw for them before they kicked off. A point, a better GD and 2 games in hand is still a pretty nice position to be in. :)

We've had plenty of late equalisers/winners ourselves. I'd have settled for a draw for them before they kicked off. A point, a better GD and 2 games in hand is still a pretty nice position to be in. :)

Bang on  :thup:

Guest iliketoonarmy

Glad to see Chelsea with the result tbh, never want to see that fucking ManUtd corrupted FA winning the title this season. They are not even near top 5 if the referees played fair for most of their games.

Reading 1-1 WBA        FT

Yep, definitely. A win on Monday night would finish off a fantastic weekend for us.

Reading 1-1 WBA FT

Yep, definitely. A win on Monday night would finish off a fantastic weekend for us.

Or a loss would finish off a great weekend for Forest.

Come on the Toon, lets kick Forest back into the Championship pit.