The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Anyone remember Malouda from his first season? Different player.

they gave him time to settle in. we'd have been on his back and wanted him peddled.

Most likely.

80 games, 20 goals in the league for Malouda. That's superb for a winger.

Anyone remember Malouda from his first season? Different player.

they gave him time to settle in. we'd have been on his back and wanted him peddled.

Most likely.

80 games, 20 goals in the league for Malouda. That's superb for a winger.

He's no Pires.

How is Benitez "not interfering" standing right next to where the ball goes? He was fucking miles offside man. What a shite goal.

Thought the same. Flag should have gone up.

Guest neesy111

Wenger only has himself to blame, tbh.

aye, why the fuck hasn't he bought a decent keeper, he had like 3 opportunties to buy given

By the way, from Wenger's post-match press conference (sorry if posted elsewhere):

Wenger said: "How is Fabregas? I don't know. We will have to assess him tomorrow. But it was a bad tackle, one more.

"He got tackled at the knee, kicked just under the knee. We tried to take him off but he said he was all right. Am I suggesting there were a lot of bad tackles? Leave me alone with that, for fuck's sake.

"You are always looking for controversy, you do not need me to tell you what happened on the pitch. I can give you my opinion about our game but you always create this controversy."

He's a bit of a ninny, but I like him.

By the way, from Wenger's post-match press conference (sorry if posted elsewhere):

Wenger said: "How is Fabregas? I don't know. We will have to assess him tomorrow. But it was a bad tackle, one more.

"He got tackled at the knee, kicked just under the knee. We tried to take him off but he said he was all right. Am I suggesting there were a lot of bad tackles? Leave me alone with that, for f***'s sake.

"You are always looking for controversy, you do not need me to tell you what happened on the pitch. I can give you my opinion about our game but you always create this controversy."

He's a bit of a ninny, but I like him.

He is a sore loser but i would be worried if he wasn't. That creates the hunger.