The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

How w*** were Sunderland there?

Shame to see Liverpool closing in on that 4th spot though, you just know Spurs are going to f*** it up and let them in.

It is set up nicely for Spurs to f*** it up in the last few weeks. Ideally they will be 3 or 4 clear going into the last week then lose to City and mess it up on the final day. I would love to see City send West Ham down too.

If we get some of these injured players back we'll be OK. Not convinced if not.

Spurs have a very tough run in, Man City have a few tough games aswell, wile Liverpool seem to have the easiest, it really is all set up foir Liverpool to get it on the last day while Sky follow them, give up to date tables thoughout the games and say how exciting it was when infact all relevent games had no more then 1 goal in them and had no real twists.

Just seen Ricardo Fuller's goal. Brilliant. Still think the goal he got against Villa last season (I think it was Martin Laursen he skinned), is one of the best I've seen in the Premier League and would have been lauded had it been Zola, Bergkamp, Henry, etc.

Just seen Ricardo Fuller's goal. Brilliant. Still think the goal he got against Villa last season (I think it was Martin Laursen he skinned), is one of the best I've seen in the Premier League and would have been lauded had it been Zola, Bergkamp, Henry, etc.

Remember his goal against Everton too(iirc) at the Britannia. That was very Bergkampy, Pulis doesn't start him though, too technical ;)

Guest kingdawson

Remember his goal against Everton too(iirc) at the Britannia. That was very Bergkampy, Pulis doesn't start him though, too technical ;)

Was against Villa he scored that superb goal.

Was against Villa he scored that superb goal.

Ahhh yes, just youtubed it. Amazing.

Boggles my mind the set of footballers that Tony Pulis has at his disposal and the dreck he serves up every week. People like Fuller, Lawrence, Tuncay are very talented and sometimes a joy to watch yet he plays Delap and Mama Sidibe every game they are fit for.

But he's kept them up two seasons straight, so guess one can't argue.

Boggles my mind the set of footballers that Tony Pulis has at his disposal and the dreck he serves up every week. People like Fuller, Lawrence, Tuncay are very talented and sometimes a joy to watch yet he plays Delap and Mama Sidibe every game they are fit for.

If he played

Etherington-Pugh-Faye-Lawrence

Tuncay

Fuller

He could play some really good football. But i suppose he probably would get relegated trying that.

On a side note, you in London Wednesday for the Arsenal match by any slight chance Village Idiot? We could hold hands skipping around Highbury.

If he played

Etherington-Pugh-Faye-Lawrence

Tuncay

Fuller

He could play some really good football. But i suppose he probably would get relegated trying that.

On a side note, you in London Wednesday for the Arsenal match by any slight chance Village Idiot? We could hold hands skipping around Highbury.

Hehe, I live in the US, I wish I could afford tickets for away CL games. Gonna hate miss the final if we make it. I need to get rich before May! Last CL game I have been in was the second leg against Milan in 2006, I flew in for that game after a really poor excuse to my employer but I can't afford that kind of extravagancy anymore!

Massively looking forward to Wednesday, mind.

I wonder if there's still somebody in Southampton's squad that was already at the club for their 2003 FA final?

None in and around the first team. But some of the players who started the game were in the youth systems at that time, Adam Lallana definitely and I think Joseph Mills may have been also.