Italian Serie A - 09/10

LucaAltieri

Was there a game tonight?

Roma-Inter. Totti smashed Balotelli in the last minute, totally lost it.

Oh, Coppa Italia I assume?

I haven't seen the score, but I'm guessing Inter won 1-0? Pretty random incident from Totti, though. I can only assume frustration.

Guest n4e

Aye on both counts. Really good chance they will now become the first Italian team to win the Treble. Yeah just pure frustration though, Totti has that dirty streak in him though.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Just a draw needed at Siena then and Inter are Champions.

They are not. If Roma and Inter end up tied Roma win cause of their best record in direct clashes, so Inter need to achieve the same result as Roma's.

They are not. If Roma and Inter end up tied Roma win cause of their best record in direct clashes, so Inter need to achieve the same result as Roma's.

Yup, just googled it to make sure and was about to come on and correct myself until I saw your post. Last season it was goal difference i'm sure, so they must have changed it.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Yup, just googled it to make sure and was about to come on and correct myself until I saw your post. Last season it was goal difference i'm sure, so they must have changed it.

It's always been like this year, apart from only one season in which they used the goal difference rule (if I rememeber well), it could be last year.