Italian Serie A - 09/10

LucaAltieri

Guest Heneage

I like.

I hope Del Neri brings Cassano.

Isn't Cassano a self confessed Interista?

He wont be making that step down :aww:

I think he'd like to be the big fish. Be the new Del Piero.

I like.

Or he could stay and be the big fish at a Champions League club?  :razz:

Actually, hasn't Del Neri had a bit of a fractured relationship with Cassano?

Guest Heneage

I like.

Or he could stay and be the big fish at a Champions League club?  :razz:

Actually, hasn't Del Neri had a bit of a fractured relationship with Cassano?

Hasn't everyone? :lol:

Guest Brummiemag

Me and a couple of friends went to Milan at the weekend and went to the AC Milan v Juventus match on the Saturday night and was in Milan on Sunday when Inter won the league. 

San Siro is a fantastic stadium, was a decent game and a good atmosphere for what was in effect a meaningless game - what surprised me though was that Juventus only brought 300 - 400 fans to the game - couldnt believe such a poor turnout for a big club and a local game.   

Guest Heneage

Juve "fans" have gone into hiding until next time they are fighting for top spots.

It's the way it works for them, glory hunters the bunch of them

He's on the wind up. :lol:

Twat :p

Guest Heneage

I watched the Inter Juve 1-2 derby in a bar in town as it was when we played Watford. I wish you could of seen it Mattis, a chill bar of people drinking and chatting, then just by the bar all you see is 'YESSSSS GETTT IN FORZA JUUVE!'

Me and a couple of friends went to Milan at the weekend and went to the AC Milan v Juventus match on the Saturday night and was in Milan on Sunday when Inter won the league. 

San Siro is a fantastic stadium, was a decent game and a good atmosphere for what was in effect a meaningless game - what surprised me though was that Juventus only brought 300 - 400 fans to the game - couldnt believe such a poor turnout for a big club and a local game.     

Was astounded when somebody brought up the attendances at Delle Alpi a few pages ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadio_delle_Alpi

2001–02 40,687 Juventus Serie A winners and Italian Super Cup winners

2002–03 39,771 Juventus Serie A winners and Italian Super Cup winners

2003–04 34,365

2004–05 26,429 Juventus Serie A winners (Calciopoli)

2005–06 30,469 Juventus Serie A winners (Calciopoli)

Always thought a team of Juve's stature would have much better support than that.

Was astounded when somebody brought up the attendances at Delle Alpi a few pages ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadio_delle_Alpi

2001–02 40,687 Juventus Serie A winners and Italian Super Cup winners

2002–03 39,771 Juventus Serie A winners and Italian Super Cup winners

2003–04 34,365

2004–05 26,429 Juventus Serie A winners (Calciopoli)

2005–06 30,469 Juventus Serie A winners (Calciopoli)

Always thought a team of Juve's stature would have much better support than that.

they have more fans outside Turin then they actually have in the city

Torino is the big team over there

The same way Man United have more fans in Asia.. ergo the clueless fuckers who don't watch football and wouldn't even think of dragging their asses to a stadium but support Juve cause they've bought 30 titles.

As for fucking Inter, I hope Bayern rape them.. and hopefully a minute before the end of the game some terrorists blow the whole place up..

and Serie A.. what a fucking disgrace of a league this is. I'd be damned if I watch another minute of this piece of shit competition.

Guest koye

Milito came from Genoa in a transfer which also included Thiago Motta and a few players going the opposite way. Seems like the transfer fee is not revealed..Perhaps something like 15m..?

Looks like Adriano the alcoholic is on his way to Roma. Ranieri is mental if he thinks he can get the best out of him, he spells trouble at the very least.

Hugely talented player though, could have been world class if he'd sorted himself out.

Looks like Adriano the alcoholic is on his way to Roma. Ranieri is mental if he thinks he can get the best out of him, he spells trouble at the very least.

Hugely talented player though, could have been world class if he'd sorted himself out.

Not sure why it's this goal but it always sticks out for me when his name pops up: it was a goal against Argentina in the Confederations Cup, must be 5 or 6 years ago now. He just knocked it down and from 25-30 yards just launched it with that left foot of his into the goal. Big shame we didn't see consistency from him.

Not sure why it's this goal but it always sticks out for me when his name pops up: it was a goal against Argentina in the Confederations Cup, must be 5 or 6 years ago now. He just knocked it down and from 25-30 yards just launched it with that left foot of his into the goal. Big shame we didn't see consistency from him.

His goal vs Greece was just outrageous aswell. So much power.

Very suprised he wants to leave Flamengo and his Rio lifestyle unless he has fallen out with someone. Has looked totally immobile the last time two times I have watched him played for Brasil.

Doesn't it say you have to have a spanish cell number?

you send a sms or something?

can you translate?

edit: don't you think Milito deserves a cooler haircut? a mohawk would be so nice on him

He has the generic Argentinian look down to a tee to be fair to him.

Doesn't it say you have to have a spanish cell number?

you send a sms or something?

can you translate?

edit: don't you think Milito deserves a cooler haircut? a mohawk would be so nice on him

You need a Spanish cell phone and text what they say there. "MARCA BOTAS MILITO SIN PUBLICIDAD"

Alternatively, you can register to Marca an enter through their website (what I did), but they still ask you a Spanish number to tell you if you win, so not worth it.

I would prefer cancer

Unfortunately you don't have that get out.

Loads of average Spanish league players, big money flops, ridiculous rotational policy, timed pre-determined substitutions...all of this to come. What a crock of s***, Pellegrini would have been a better choice tbh.