West Brom 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 08/08/09 - post match reaction from page 34

Dave

Aye lads lets all kill Jonas cos of one shite pass.

One of the two players who actually has done anything going forward.

Carroll being the other.

To think you were one of those who gave the most stick about Milner having no end product   :facepalm:

Jonas has been fucking awful man! He gets the ball, runs then loses it. There is no point in having pace if thats all you do. If it wasn't for the fact I don't think anyone could do anything with it I would want us to bypass him.

Same as N'Zogbia was for us.

Carroll being the other.

To think you were one of those who gave the most stick about Milner having no end product  :facepalm:

Jonas has been fucking awful man! He gets the ball, runs then loses it. There is no point in having pace if thats all you do. If it wasn't for the fact I don't think anyone could do anything with it I would want us to bypass him.

Try and actually address the point of my post.

Guest Phil K

Shearer actually knows his stuff, god why isn't this man our manager.

God knows what we've done to be saddled with Ashley Lambs Arse and Hughton.

Carroll being the other.

To think you were one of those who gave the most stick about Milner having no end product   :facepalm:

What has he done going forward? I just find it hilarious you are trying to defend his end product, maybe his pretty hair does it for you.

Guest Micktoon

Coloccini is absolutely useless.  A so-called Argentine international unable to handle a 17 year old making his Championship debut. That sums it up.

At least Jonas looks like he gives a fuck.

Stick me on the pitch and i'll look like I give a fuck

Guest Heneage

Personal opinions on the first half.

Harper- played well marshalled, punch could have been better

Taylor - Welcome to your level, stop taking freekicks as you can' cross for shite.

Steven Taylor- My heart bleeds for this lad, he's twice most of the amateurs, deserves to be elsewhere

Colocinni- You're an Argentine international, how are you intimidated by some cunt called Woods who even his mother would have to say "Who?" when answering the phone to.

Enrique - worked well with Jonas, doesn't look that bothered

Duff- Aptly named, dicks about with it like its keep ball

Nolan- Jesus christ son, slow, passenger, and those were the plus points.

Smith - Played very well, not gonna just say he was shite because he's Smith, he's broke stuff up put the effort in.

Jonas - best player in attack by a country mile, been fouled every time he's had it.

Carroll - Chucked himself about like a battering Ram, needs someone who's decent to play off

Ameobi- You fucking useless cunt, fuck off, you can't shoot, you can't tackle, your control is that of a child in flippers. I hate you, and I mean that, I don't hate many things, but I hate you. You put no effort in whatsoever, you amble around like it's training. I'd much rather put Ranger, Zamblera, Baheng, Lua Lua, anyone but you, just go away, don't die you can live, but just fuck off, you utter bellend.

Guest DavB93

Interesting to hear shearers insight on the players

Yeah, if he gets the managers job Coloccini won't play for us ever again...not that I'm saying he should as he's totally gash.

Guest DavB93

Look at the positives, Smith, Carroll and Enrique have played well.

Dont look at the negatives, they will probably all be sold by next saturday.

Enrique...your having a laugh aren't you. He's been shocking.

Guest samtoonarmy

how we havent scored i do not know. we had 64% possession in that first half. same old typical newcastle, we play well but dont score, then give away a really cheap goal that could have easily been avoided. now the heads will be down and after a good start, we will probably lose the game.

Carroll being the other.

To think you were one of those who gave the most stick about Milner having no end product  :facepalm:

What has he done going forward? I just find it hilarious you are trying to defend his end product, maybe his pretty hair does it for you.

Where did I defend his end product?