Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Keep him on the right. This is why i was so apprehensive about us being after a right-winger. A, he's brilliant on the right. B, he's shit in the middle.

I wouldn't say "shit" in the middle, but he's not as good as out wide.

my thoughts is he running OUT OF form, a few slack passes and a bit raggedness creeping into his game.

Nothing he hasn't been doing all season. Out wide it's much easier to forget the fuckups.

He had a decent game today but his slackness/overconfidence really hurt us when it counted.

Guest Roger Kint

Don't blame him one bit for that pass. He's the glue to our midfield and a fantastic footballer.

I do, it was woeful. Same as one he made a couple of minutes earlier that they nearly scored from.

Exactly it was sloppy and lazy and in the end cost us 2 points.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Tbf its tough to cover two positions at once, with Perch doing absolutely nothing after he came on.

Harsh on Perch. He came on and did a good job closing down Modric as soon as the ball was heading Mordic's way.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Tbf its tough to cover two positions at once, with Perch doing absolutely nothing after he came on.

Eh??? Perch done alright and seemed to have been told to just sit on Modric which he did.

:thup:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye Perch did okay.. Joey looked out of sorts. may have been doe to him finding out his mother is his sister

:lol:

What?  :lol:

Quality ball (ironically from a central midfield position) for Lovenkrands' chance.

Lovenkrands snatched at that mind, should have scored.

Not sure about that.  From the Gallowgate corner it looked like the defender was tight on him and Lovenkrands got a kick as he took the shot.  Don't think he had time for a touch.