Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

I wont be commenting on situation at Newcastle again, as I feel it helps nobody and serves no purpose. Hope u all understand

I will be making an announcement regarding my future, on here at 4pm today........

that contradiction took all of 50 minutes.

I wont be commenting on situation at Newcastle again, as I feel it helps nobody and serves no purpose. Hope u all understand

I will be making an announcement regarding my future, on here at 4pm today........

Must mean his future doesn't involve Newcastle. :troll:

The only thing these tweets do is fuel supporter anger by a phenomenon little known to the club called the truth.

Some people act like he doesn't talk about this stuff to the other players. Almost as if he goes to train sits in the corner alone like the bitter little philosopher he is, comes home, logs on to twitter and bitches.

Barton stop it you're making Fraser Forster drop the ball!

Exactly.

Must mean his future doesn't involve Newcastle. :troll:

Horse racing is my guess.

Guest bimpy474

Although i love Joey, he really is getting on my tits, he has become a massive drama queen, i know he feels the need to be loved but talk about going about it the wrong way.

If he's that dissapointed in the way things are, then he should put in a transfer request and leave the club.

Things are hard enough as it is. The last thing the team needs is individuals being on a downer all the time.

The likes of Cabaye, Ba, Marveaux and Abeid all seemed genuinely excited to join and play for the team and we need that kind of energy.

Can't be dealing with these moody rants everytime something doesn't go well.

Football isn't a perfect world. The owner isn't the best, but he certainly isn't the worst either. Just do your best, and try to lift the rest of the guys as the leader you are so desperate to prove you are. Don't kill the dressing room.

F***ing hell. Seriously.

Guest bimpy474

His announcement will be along the lines of "This is my last Twitter post, the club have asked all players to close their twitter accounts. Goodbye Twerps."

Reckon he would have already done that, its the 4pm thing, must be a meeting at the club, he's either staying or is going, if its going, effectively hes been sacked by being put up for transfer.

Bought all on himself too the daft sod.

i reckon his announcement will be having formally submitted a transfer request

He has said that he will NEVER be sold though. He will only go on a free, or leave at the end of his contract!

/you're probably right though. :lol:

Twitter will be pissed, 150000 people are going to be refreshing his profile page around 4pm, the whole site will crash.

Guest Chubby Jason

Maybe he is planning on doing an OJ on big Mike and Del Boy and will be the first to announce a double murder via Twitter.

Guest bimpy474

All of a sudden this club has become about Joey, funny just exactly like it did when he was at Man City, for all his good points he is one massive pain in the arse, a lot of managers and chairman too are just not going to touch him, a nightmare waiting to dream is our Joey.

Guest bimpy474

Twitter will be p*ssed, 150000 people are going to be refreshing his profile page around 4pm, the whole site will crash.

And burn i hope, and take facebook, bebo and my spack with it too, feckin hate the lot of em, tossers picture parade.

Aye he is gone like, twitter is a fkn curse for footballers, IF he is being booted out then sorry but its his own fault, he knew how the club would react after Jose did his twitter rant.

He can say he wants to stay all he likes, if that's the case then why do what he did on twitter.. just like his Scouse mate, like Nolan was going to knock back £60k a week for 4 years from the Hammers.

BOLLOCKS!.