Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Off topic, but exactly the same thing:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/204731/Shearer-agony-for-Aston-Villa-new-boy-Charles-N-Zogbia/

SHEARER AGONY FOR ASTON VILLA NEW BOY CHARLES N'ZOGBIA

6th August 2011

By Ian Edwards

CHARLES N’ZOGBIA was left a nervous wreck by Toon legend Alan Shearer at Newcastle – but is now ready to become a top-flight star.

The French winger admits he failed his first crack at the big time because of the huge shadow cast by the Geordie hero on Tyneside.

But after sealing his £9.5m switch to Aston Villa, N’Zogbia finally feels at home in the Premier League.

N’Zogbia said: “When I came, I was a bit nervous. When you see players like Shearer, you feel nervous.”

f***ing pitiful. :lol:

Aye :lol:

'I was a bit nervous' = LEFT A NERVOUS WRECK! AGONY!

:lol:

:lol:  When I met Shearer and had a conversation with him, he asked me what my misses name was, for a split second ( felt like forever )  I couldn`t think, he does have that effect ( or did when he was playing ).  I can`t say I was in agony though.

Off topic, but exactly the same thing:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/204731/Shearer-agony-for-Aston-Villa-new-boy-Charles-N-Zogbia/

SHEARER AGONY FOR ASTON VILLA NEW BOY CHARLES N'ZOGBIA

6th August 2011

By Ian Edwards

CHARLES N’ZOGBIA was left a nervous wreck by Toon legend Alan Shearer at Newcastle – but is now ready to become a top-flight star.

The French winger admits he failed his first crack at the big time because of the huge shadow cast by the Geordie hero on Tyneside.

But after sealing his £9.5m switch to Aston Villa, N’Zogbia finally feels at home in the Premier League.

N’Zogbia said: “When I came, I was a bit nervous. When you see players like Shearer, you feel nervous.”

Fucking pitiful. :lol:

i'm sure i read somewhere that shearer insisted that we sign him up after his trial?

Guest Roger Kint

Might have been posted elsewhere but Barton's been subject of an enquiry by Wigan according to the Journal.

Dave Whelan was on the radio yesterday, was asked if he would have him at Wigan. Said yes if that was what Martinez wanted because he fully backs his managers opinion. Wouldnt surprise me if thats the entire basis of the story

Joey7Barton  Joseph Barton

QOTD : Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly. John F. Kennedy

NietzscheQuotes NietzscheQuotes

von Joey7Barton

What does not destroy me, makes me strong. #Nietzsche

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Literally giving u some stereotypical footballer info here, am off to nando's then cinema........#notjoking

'I think he is a good player,' said Capello. 'But he is a dangerous player because sometimes on the pitch you can play 10 versus 11. He might get sent off. He is a good player. But the problem is sometimes on the pitch.

'This moment is not a good moment to decide something about him. When a player is fighting with his club it is normal to stay outside (the England squad). The relationship between a club and a player is really important.'

What a wanker. :lol:

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Horrible Bosses, funny film............lovely sat night. Home to bed now, game of golf tomo if weather permits........

:lol:

Oh Joey Joey Joey

'I think he is a good player,' said Capello. 'But he is a dangerous player because sometimes on the pitch you can play 10 versus 11. He might get sent off. He is a good player. But the problem is sometimes on the pitch.

'This moment is not a good moment to decide something about him. When a player is fighting with his club it is normal to stay outside (the England squad). The relationship between a club and a player is really important.'

What a wanker. :lol:

So Gerrard and Rooney has special dispensation it seems. Fucking spaghetti spanner.

What a w*****. :lol:

Can you deny that Joey Barton is a disruptive influence after all the rubbish he' said about England and Newcastle? There's no way "I'm the best midfielder in England"  should be selected for England until he grows up, and let his game do the talking instead of his mouth