Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Love how folk think Gosling can fill his boots when the lad has played about ten minutes of competitive football for us.

AND in those 10 minutes gave the ball away for Sunderland to break and score and also missed a sitter when in a 1 on 1 with the keeper.

FFS, ok then lets write Gosling off eh!  Dear me, the mind boggles!

I'm not writing him off, just surprised at how much faith people have in him suddnely stepping up and filling Bartons boots after over 12 months of severe injury problems.

Love how folk think Gosling can fill his boots when the lad has played about ten minutes of competitive football for us.

AND in those 10 minutes gave the ball away for Sunderland to break and score and also missed a sitter when in a 1 on 1 with the keeper.

Must have missed Sun'lun scoring...

January 16th 94th minute.

Bored to f*** of his Twitter quotes.

Stop reading them then !!!!

I would if people like David didn't keep posting them and then tearing their hair out trying to work out they mean.

Don't worry, I won't tear myself any hear out.  :thup:

Guest johnson293

Well duh, of course he's given PERMISSION to speak. Doesn't mean he'll be insane enough to go there. I'm not worried.

He is in talks with them according to SSN. If they offer him as five year deal he may well take it

Aye, despite what he said about wanting to stay, not being pushed out, and only leaving for a champions league team (however serious he was with that one), if he/his agent are in discussions, there must be an interest from him too.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Well duh, of course he's given PERMISSION to speak. Doesn't mean he'll be insane enough to go there. I'm not worried.

He is in talks with them according to SSN. If they offer him as five year deal he may well take it

Aye, despite what he said about wanting to stay, not being pushed out, and only leaving for a champions league team (however serious he was with that one), if he/his agent are in discussions, there must be an interest from him too.

He'd definitely take a move to QPR, like.

Look at it from JB view point, employer don't want you to work for them no more. New job offer available with a long term contract and possibly more money.

What would you do ?

Aye, DEFINITELY.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Aye, DEFINITELY.

Indeed.

Guest reefatoon

I'm not writing him off, just surprised at how much faith people have in him suddnely stepping up and filling Bartons boots after over 12 months of severe injury problems.

Why surprised?  Why couldn't he do it? yes I might be showing faith in him, but I think he can step up, he had a good pre season and shows no ill effects to his past injury. I am surprised at the total lack of faith you have in him not being able too.  It is not as if he is going to be replacing someone impossible to replace is it.

Aye, DEFINITELY.

Touchy, James?

Aye, DEFINITELY.

Touchy, James?

He's like that, sometimes.

Bored to fuck of his Twitter quotes.

I hate Twitter.

Barton's stuff is beyond parody. Quoting Orwell when the closest he's probably come to experiencing the author is watching Animal Farm.

And I'm talking about the 1970s animal shagging grot horror film, not the Orwell adaptation.

Aye, DEFINITELY.

Touchy, James?

You have that effect on a lot of people on this board.

Guest magpie99

Yeah Brummie, being the intellectual type, just like wor Joey, I always got confused between Far from the madding crowd and Fritz the Cat.

Guthrie filled his boots well enough in the Championship when Barton was missing for half a season. We do have Tiote and Cabaye in the middle as well so it's not like we are light in midfield.

Just shut up, man. :lol:

Barton hasn't done great in central midifeld, which is why he's been moved wide right for a while now. He's not been great wide right either since Carroll left. Don't think about it too hard.

Guthrie filled his boots well enough in the Championship when Barton was missing for half a season. We do have Tiote and Cabaye in the middle as well so it's not like we are light in midfield.

In the Championship...

Guest icemanblue

Just shut up, man. :lol:

Barton hasn't done great in central midifeld, which is why he's been moved wide right for a while now. He's not been great wide right either since Carroll left. Don't think about it too hard.

I don't have to, mate. I'm fortunate enough to own a pair of eyes.

In the Championship...

Yawn. ok. Barton did shit in central midfield even in the premier when he was playing there.