Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Must admit, the title changes on here are one of the best things about this forum. Instead of you having to trawl through page after page to find an update, the title's are also kept upto date so you at least have an idea of what's been going on.

:nods:

Beats the alternative of everyone starting a new thread every 30 seconds everytime someone picks up a new bit of info.

Guest johnson293

But nothing's happened...   ???

Maybe I'm misreading, but I don't think people are actually complaining that this hasn't been updated. Just generally championing the system this forum has for thread title updates after the subject came up, in the midst of the boredom of nothing new to talk about with Joey.

Fuck it. I want an update now. :dave:

He probably having a coffee and/or perusing the bookshops of London, while pondering his next tweet.

But nothing's happened...  ???

Maybe I'm misreading, but I don't think people are actually complaining that this hasn't been updated. Just generally championing the system this forum has for thread title updates after the subject came up, in the midst of the boredom of nothing new to talk about with Joey.

He probably having a coffee and/or perusing the bookshops of London, while pondering his next tweet.

Or he's been sitting in a very big, very empty room for the last 3 hours. Thinking.

But nothing's happened...  ???

Or he's been sitting in a very big, very empty room for the last 3 hours. Thinking.

We'll soon find out. I'm sure that, for all his time and space needed, David Craig's still managed to get hold of him.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Been playing FIFA 11 editing himself into different kits. Didn't like the look of the QPR strip.

Sometimes you need someone in the dressing room having a go at the players telling them to pull their fingers out, and I can't see anyone on the pitch or in that dugout who could do that better than Barton to be honest

Sometimes you need someone in the dressing room having a go at the players telling them to pull their fingers out, and I can't see anyone on the pitch or in that dugout who could do that better than Barton to be honest

Agree.

Could be a reason why every manager has backed Joey.

Allardyce, obviously after buying him. But also KK, Kinnear, Hughton, even Shearer till Liverpool and now Pardew have had only good words for him.

So much about this "nothing but trouble in his years here".

Guest bimpy474

Team doesnt seem the same without him lacks that bit of passion.

He was in the team at Stevenage, that team lacked passion too, means nowt he isn't in it, the players there need to pass it better.

Notice how Pardew rubbed his nose before he answered - typical body language of a liar.

Beresford nailed it for me in his summing up of Bartons role in our team, fucking scandalous that we're driving him out.

Guest bimpy474

Notice how Pardew rubbed his nose before he answered - typical body language of a liar.

Beresford nailed it for me in his summing up of Bartons role in our team, f***ing scandalous that we're driving him out.

Utter bollocks

There could easily be one more twist here. He clearly doesn't want to go there.

But it wont be like those airport scenes in films: "Joey, don't leave. We've changed our minds. Sign our contract". I hope he just stays here for the year as planned, that'd be a great scenario for us right now.

There could easily be one more twist here. He clearly doesn't want to go there.

But it wont be like those airport scenes in films: "Joey, don't leave. We've changed our minds. Sign our contract". I hope he just stays here for the year as planned, that'd be a great scenario for us right now.

Aye!