Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

He's currently on a mental wage and long contract and he's currently QPR's best player, Hughes is going to have to support Barton for at least the rest of the season, possibly longer depending on how keen Fernandes is at blowing money.

wouldn't say he's their best player in the side, Faurlin looks damn good

but on paper QPR's current best player available yes.

Nolan supposedly had a lot of influence over Barton and "managed" him to some extent - once he left, Barton was always going to be a problem at NUFC.  At QPR, he was heralded as the "star" player and probably indulged by Warnock and Fernandes and that is never a good idea where Barton is concerned.

Pretty much :thup:

Because Shearer knew what many have forgot.

Barton is a scumbag.  It's embarrassing that he is a Newcastle player.  When he got sent off at Anfield I wanted rid and havnt changed my mind.  Watch him be a t*** this season for not getting his contract.

Got ripped for this by at least half a dozen way back. Stand by it. The man is a complete tit. No loyalty or respect for anyone but  himself.

Warnock slurped him too much when he got him to QPR, made him captain straight away after ripping Taarabt off. English passion, committment etc etc etc. How'd that turn out for ya Neil?

Barton is an utter disgrace. I don't even like Warnock, but what Barton has done is the lowest of the low. Pathetic guy. Absolute masterstroke getting rid of him. Hope Mark Hughes drops him.

He does have some previous for hitting someone when they're down.

Guest johnson293

Joey has been warned by the FA about tweeting match predictions, and of course, he's tweeted about it, too!

Just received my weekly warning letter from FA headquarters, this time regarding me tweeting about predicting the weekends Manchester double

According to the FA, I am not allowed to give my opinion of possible results in case that is seen as insider information. These people are

So out of touch with reality its untrue. What difference does my opinion of the outcome of a match, have on the result? None. #rightinthebin

The strange thing is they have probably sent me 30 letters since I started tweeting. That's 30 pieces of paper wasted....stop sending please

I'll prob get a letter about the last few tweets. Thats how ridiculous its become.Drastic shake up needed to move the game into 21st century

If I get another letter, I might have to consider retiring from international football in protest.........

:idiot2:

Joey Barton always have a point. Almost every time he speaks, he speaks the same we all think. But a lot of you forget soon when he is not our player anymore. Him, Nolan, Enrique and Carroll where all forced out of the club in some way. You could say that everyone of them could have stayed, but it is not nice to stay a place where you leaders don`t appriciate your job.

I agree that some of the things he writes on his twitter account should never be written there, but I really think it is a shame he is not here anymore, because he was some caracter with an aura around him, and thats why we all loved him.

The board took a big risk in selling our stars, and so far it seems like it paid off, credit to them. But if we went down this year, do ya think the foreign players would have stayed ? Don`t think so.....

Still a Barton fan, and hope he does well. QPR I dont care as long as they finish below us.

Joey Barton always have a point. Almost every time he speaks, he speaks the same we all think. But a lot of you forget soon when he is not our player anymore. Him, Nolan, Enrique and Carroll where all forced out of the club in some way. You could say that everyone of them could have stayed, but it is not nice to stay a place where you leaders don`t appriciate your job.

I agree that some of the things he writes on his twitter account should never be written there, but I really think it is a shame he is not here anymore, because he was some caracter with an aura around him, and thats why we all loved him.

The board took a big risk in selling our stars, and so far it seems like it paid off, credit to them. But if we went down this year, do ya think the foreign players would have stayed ? Don`t think so.....

Still a Barton fan, and hope he does well. QPR I dont care as long as they finish below us.

:facepalm:

Guest Craig-NUFC

:facepalm:

gay  :hom:

I appreciate this is your opinion & your fully entitled to it but for the most part it's utter bull.

Please take the blinkers off