Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not that I think it will happen, but imagine this place if Liverpool get Barton and Enrique this summer :lol:

Meltdown,

Well you can tell by their body language of recent matches tney want to be at Liverpool.

Not that I think it will happen, but imagine this place if Liverpool get Barton and Enrique this summer :lol:

Meltdown,

Well you can tell by their body language of recent matches tney want to be at Liverpool.

Yeah I noticed neither of them walk off the pitch alone, if that's not a sign I don't know what is!

I think Pardew mentioned somewhere that he's very unstable emotionally and has a lot of mood swings.

His set pieces probably reflect his emotional state. Was blatantly wound up today.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I thought he did well apart from his shocking set pieces.

I'd put him in the middle next week.

Guest neesy111

Joey Barton reminds me of Ronnie O'Sullivan.  Both massively talented but emotionally unstable.

He's gradually tailed off ever since he came out with that self-involved garbage about him being England's best midfielder. Predictable and frustrating. Absolutely nothing performance today.

Sort it out Joey man. ???

Guest toonlass

People seem to think footballers should be robots who don't suffer from the same problems as everyone else. Barton is obviously just one of those people who does struggle with his emotions at times. Wears his heart on his sleeve. Good on him.

He's clearly a talent, but the balance of having him in the side over having a balanced attack is pushing into the negative now.

I'd be looking at a right winger soonish.

People seem to think footballers should be robots who don't suffer from the same problems as everyone else. Barton is obviously just one of those people who does struggle with his emotions at times. Wears his heart on his sleeve. Good on him.

Eh? He played shit and he'll get slagged, whatever the reason. If he isn't in the right mental state to be playing Premier League football, he shouldn't be playing. I don't want his emotional stability be our problem as well, thanks. Being a bit upset doesn't excuse him from ten utterly woeful dead balls, anyway.

Guest neesy111

Sorry Blef.  But he has been absolute shite recently after that out-burst. 

Guest toonlass

Sorry Blef.  But he has been absolute shite recently after that out-burst.  

Aye, he was garbage against Man U wasn't he? And while he was below par "absolute shite" is a bit harsh today. Give over man. Our whole team is inconsistent, and showing end of season fatigue. the "out-burst" you claim he made was actually made about a month earlier than it was published. Over-scrutinising going on much?

my patience has snapped. get rid.  Buy a proper right sided player.

He wont cut it in the middle.

Agree with the second part.

He's fine as a RM, though. He just looked am awful lot better with Andy Carroll and then Leon Best to aim for. With these two c***s up front he's bound to be less effective.