Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Was there last night.  Overall the talk-in was good, highlight was obviously Nolan/Barton, but plenty of other midfielders there for a good bit of banter...some old faces and a bit of insight into our history.

Pretty much what Chicken wrote in the summary sums it up, nothing really more said.

A few knackers at the front where shouting and balling a few times which got on my threpneys though, but overall it was for a good cause too. 

This is the problem Barton and Nolan have though because if we sign 4 or 5 new first team players, they're two of the ones at risk of losing their place if you think that Ben Arfa, Tiote, Coloccini, Enrique and probably Jonas are our 5 biggest players.

Was there last night.  Overall the talk-in was good, highlight was obviously Nolan/Barton, but plenty of other midfielders there for a good bit of banter...some old faces and a bit of insight into our history.

Pretty much what Chicken wrote in the summary sums it up, nothing really more said.

A few knackers at the front where shouting and balling a few times which got on my threpneys though, but overall it was for a good cause too. 

I couldn't work out what they were saying, was it 'sign on the dotted line Joey?'

I couldn't work out what they were saying, was it 'sign on the dotted line Joey?'

Aye pretty much.  Knackers.

Guest toonlass

The knackers shouting out were bloody annoying tbh. Shut up and let the lads speak. Was brilliant hearing the likes of Tommy Cassidy, Tony Green and Liam O'Brien speaking.

Nolan and Barton spoke really frankly. Barton was saying that at the end of the relegation season he was playing for 4-5 weeks with pain killing injections directly into the bone in his foot. Barton and Nolan snogged each other too.  While the others were drinking wine and beer Barton had a mug of tea at one point. Some superb auction pieces too.

The knackers shouting out were bloody annoying tbh. Shut up and let the lads speak. Was brilliant hearing the likes of Tommy Cassidy, Tony Green and Liam O'Brien speaking.

Nolan and Barton spoke really frankly. Barton was saying that at the end of the relegation season he was playing for 4-5 weeks with pain killing injections directly into the bone in his foot. Barton and Nolan snogged each other too.  While the others were drinking wine and beer Barton had a mug of tea at one point. Some superb auction pieces too.

Wtf? :lol:

They were chatting about having gone away on a weekend together (with their families) but some people got the wrong end of the stick, made a couple of wisecracks and they both saw the funny side and had a little kiss.

It was all very touching.

They did what?! :lol:

Guest Heneage

It's not even the first time it has happened this season. I remember Shearer and Lawro laughing heartily at a VT of Karl Henry's 4 or 5 nasty tackles.