Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest michaelfoster

im very meh on Joey Barton, had one good Premier League season, been average, injured or in jail the rest of the time, along with being an utter c**t on twitter and showing his true colours its obvious he has been trying to get fans on his side by using twitter and people have fell for it spectacularly, he has also insulted the new lads when he said we were not buying quality players.  We all know Ashley & Lambias don't care, and we all hate them so we don't need him to tell us. He doesn't care about the club or the fans and he has been using twitter to engineer a move away from the club and now he is available on a free transfer he will be able to bag a higher wage due to not having a transfer fee attached.

Also wish people would get their facts right about the AC money, it was only £30m up front not £35m iirc

Guest north shields lad

Btw, I think he'll be going to Man Utd.

I just want to quote that in case it's happening. :lol:

or everton, all though they might not be able to afford his wages

Carroll is a money grabbing cunt

Nolan is a money grabbing cunt

Enrique is a money grabbing cunt

Barton is a money grabbing cunt

I sense a pattern here...

It's an amazing coincidence too.

Yeah, and no one cared for the club.

There wasn't one who was wearing the Nr. 9 shirt for his hometown club, there wasn't one who was skipper and love the place. And there of coures wasn't one who really wanted to play for the football club and love the place and the fans.

No, just money grabbing cunts.

All three of them love the club if the moneys right, I agree there.

Aye well, someone had to lighten the mood

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1467/mashandhorses.jpg

Have they been eating Ready Brek?

:lol:

Really was a poor effort.

Show him up S.S.R!

I could have gotten rid of the yellow. But at the rate disasters come at this club, it wouldn't have been relevant anymore :undecided:

Carroll is a money grabbing c***

Nolan is a money grabbing c***

Enrique is a money grabbing c***

Barton is a money grabbing c***

Are you saying any of them aren't money grabbers?  Really?

Hey I didn't say anything. Simply making an observation.

well, to be fair, on the past 2 or 3 pages youve said a fair bit.

Sorry Ociffer  :geordiesathome:

Carroll is a money grabbing c***

Nolan is a money grabbing c***

Enrique is a money grabbing c***

Barton is a money grabbing c***

Are you saying any of them aren't money grabbers?  Really?

Hey I didn't say anything. Simply making an observation.

Classic :pow:

What are the club fuckin doing?

All this shit is getting a little bit frustrating now..............

Him leaving and someone like Bartnetta coming in would be the best way to stop the frustration IMO.  Though obviously its not a given.  Certainly Barton continuing to post shit on twitter week after week and likely right through the season wasn't going to solve anything.

Aye alright, Barton is an absolute beacon of light in this. To say otherwise is defending Ashley, get a f***ing grip.

:lol: Oppose an exaggeration with an exaggeration?!

Aye well, someone had to lighten the mood

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1467/mashandhorses.jpg

Have they been eating Ready Brek?

:lol:

Really was a poor effort.

Show him up S.S.R!

I could have gotten rid of the yellow. But at the rate disasters come at this club, it wouldn't have been relevant anymore :undecided:

:lol: true.

im very meh on Joey Barton, had one good Premier League season, been average, injured or in jail the rest of the time, along with being an utter c**t on twitter and showing his true colours its obvious he has been trying to get fans on his side by using twitter and people have fell for it spectacularly, he has also insulted the new lads when he said we were not buying quality players.  We all know Ashley & Lambias don't care, and we all hate them so we don't need him to tell us. He doesn't care about the club or the fans and he has been using twitter to engineer a move away from the club and now he is available on a free transfer he will be able to bag a higher wage due to not having a transfer fee attached.

Also wish people would get their facts right about the AC money, it was only £30m up front not £35m iirc

Apologist.

The klan will get you.

Barton has been angling for this ever since signing up for twitter. No intention of giving 100% for the final year of his highly paid contract despite all the big talk. I'm amazed so many people are ignoring this  despite Ashley bashing being the easy option.

Carroll is a money grabbing cunt

Nolan is a money grabbing cunt

Enrique is a money grabbing cunt

Barton is a money grabbing cunt

Yeah, and no one cared for the club.

There wasn't one who was wearing the Nr. 9 shirt for his hometown club, there wasn't one who was skipper and love the place. And there of coures wasn't one who really wanted to play for the football club and love the place and the fans.

No, just money grabbing cunts.

All three of them love the club if the moneys right, I agree there.

Exactly, they love the club and are happy to stay, as long as everything else (money, contracts, their mates staying) goes in their favour as well. I don't blame them, I just wish people wouldn't insist on seeing the debate in black and white.

Seeing some of the feeble attempts at defending the board over this is depressingly like battered wife syndrome.

Seeing some of the feeble attempts at defending Barton over this is depressingly like battered wife syndrome.

Aye alright, Barton is an absolute beacon of light in this. To say otherwise is defending Ashley, get a f***ing grip.

:lol: Oppose an exaggeration with an exaggeration?!

That wasn't aimed at you, it was suggested above.

My bad :thup:

Barton has been angling for this ever since signing up for twitter. No intention of giving 100% for the final year of his highly paid contract despite all the big talk. I'm amazed so many people are ignoring this  despite Ashley bashing being the easy option.

Why would he be angling for a move when it is unlikely that someone will come in and pay him the wages that he is already on?

Either Barton calculated that this would happen and has been stirring it up deliberately, or he's an absolute idiot for tweeting the stuff he did.

The latter, imo.

I wouldn't say he's an idiot. He just wears his heart on his sleeves.

But to communicate it in public is idiotic.

His idiocy has been trumped by the idiocy of the board.

Yeah, fair comment, but his was the original mistake.

In the past 24 hours. The board have made many more mistakes in recent times

Yeah of course, but he still has no justification to slag off his employers in public. Or if he does, he has to bear the consequences.

:thup:

Was just thinking, how could he possibly think he would get away with what he said :lol: