Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

:lol:

You guys need to chill out a bit!

Says the guy who was losing his s*** over a players tweets alluding to Mike Ashley not being a saint

My shits are still intact thank you very much.

Somebody at the club better shut the kids up quickly...

They don't need to, it's only players with contract problems who say things which are seen as being out of order.

Players on high wages too.

Huge over reactions on here.

Barnetta is far more pacy and tricky anyway.

You're spot on, everything's fine and we're not going to struggle at all this forthcoming season, oh no.

Yeah everything's gonna be fine,

Ben Arfa going to recover to be 100% of what he was an not get injured again whatsoever

Demba Ba is going to relive his purple patch of 5 months with West Ham for the whole season for us

Cabaye going to make Scholes look like a blind Vinnie Jones in centre mid

Tiote going to single handedly nullify every single midfield player in the Premier League, and he won't get any second season syndrome at all

All our players going to get on and squad will feel unified after the "bad boys" have gone, there won't be a group of french, group of spanish speakers, and  a group of english players

:explode:

Guest MrSundlofer

So they took the decision during last evening and called his agent to say he can leave the club? This club never stops to surprise me.

Eh, what is your point?

What do you think?

Huge over reactions on here.

Barnetta is far more pacy and tricky anyway.

You're spot on, everything's fine and we're not going to struggle at all this forthcoming season, oh no.

Ben Arfa going to recover to be 100% of what he was an not get injured again whatsoever

Demba Ba is going to relive his purple patch of 5 months with West Ham for the whole season for us

Tiote going to single handedly nullify every single midfield player in the Premier League, and he won't get any second season syndrome at all

All our players going to get on and squad will feel unified after the "bad boys" have gone, there won't be a group of french, group of spanish speakers, and  a group of english players

I think this is plausible, yes.

Guest neesy111

So they took the decision during last evening and called his agent to say he can leave the club? This club never stops to surprise me.

Eh, what is your point?

What do you think?

They took the decision last night after his tweets criticising them.  Seems like a logical set of events, i.e. Criticise your employers = Get punished.

Guest cr4igora

Ashley is wiping his arse on Newcastle United and some of you are squealing like excited schoolgirls at his 'leadership' and 'ruthlessness'.

Fact. He's a cowardly cockney chancer, barrowboy, and typically of most southerners, knows absolutely fuck all about the game.

Yes, Barton said things that they wouldn't like. So what. They're supposed to be men aren't they?

Every single main tactical decison that has been made by the 'heirachy' at this club has dragged us down evern further. I am sickened.

Bobby would be ashamed.

Guest bimpy474

If I was a club signing Barton, it would definitely be on the condition that he stops using Twitter.

Why? There won't be any trouble if the owner of his new club is a bit better than Mike Ashley.

Owners at Man City were ok yet he caused all kinds of trouble.

Which may have been relevant if Barton was the only player speaking out.

Have any players that have new contracts, signed or been here a while who aren't after a new contract spoke out ?

"Get punished" :lol: Hell of a punishment like.

But but I thought Joey loved this club and would rather cut his own legs off than have to leave?  This must be the most brutal punishment imaginable for the little pet lamb!

Ashley is wiping his arse on Newcastle United and some of you are squealing like excited schoolgirls at his 'leadership' and 'ruthlessness'.

Fact. He's a cowardly cockney chancer, barrowboy, and typically of most southerners, knows absolutely fuck all about the game.

Yes, Barton said things that they wouldn't like. So what. They're supposed to be men aren't they?

Every single main tactical decison that has been made by the 'heirachy' at this club has dragged us down evern further. I am sickened.

Bobby would be ashamed.

Absolutely. :thup:

Guest Antec

Bobby would be ashamed.

:clap:

Bobby would be ashamed.

Aye. Can't wait to have a massive glorywank over Ashley's ruthlessness when the mackems stick a few past us.

what's the whole argument?

As a whole Ben Arfa, Cabaye and Marveuax will be 'better' than Nolan and Barton?

one is coming back from a career threatening injury, two have never played in the uk, one has a horrendous injury record and they've got what? 5 premiership games between them?

Which one has the horrendous injury record?

granted it's from wikipedia but sylvain marveaux made 106 appearance for Rennes in 5 years, that's not great.

Grow up child.

Fact. He's a cowardly cockney chancer, barrowboy, and typically of most southerners, knows absolutely f*** all about the game.

:clap:

Bobby would be ashamed.

:(

Guest MrSundlofer

Eh, what is your point?

What do you think?

They took the decision last night after his tweets criticising them.  Seems like a logical set of events, i.e. Criticise your employers = Get punished.

Yes. Lets say they took the decision 4-8 hours after his tweets.. and what kind of decision? To let him leave on free transfer. But I agree, that's the kind of punishment you should get for criticize your employer, but it was a big decision to make after some tweets.