Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Joey7Barton  Joseph Barton

Made to train alone today, how predictable.........

Incredible. I hate them.

Disgrace. Really and truly a huge disgrace.

Absolutely. They're treating them like a disabled dog.

Hope there will be some protests against Ashley against Arsenal. It won't help, I know, but it at leasts would show what the fans think.

It would show what you think. Not what ALL the fans think.

The last thing we need is to make a huge deal out of this during the match against Arsenal. Let it fucking be for once. Will only disrupt the rest of the team.

By the way. I live in London, but I've heard enough shite spouted from various southerners (the vast majority of people who give me their opinions talk about The Sun as a 'newspaper') to make a judgement.

So I'm making it.

Here it is. Most northerners generally talk intelligently about football.

Most southerners that I've met generally repeat verbatim what they've read in the 'newspaper'. i.e. Shite.

What an utterly absurd post.

To apply that logic to all southerners is moronic. I hardly ever reply to WUM posts or posts that show such complete ignorace, simply because it's a waste of time, but in this case I have to say, you're ocming out with a load of pure, unadulterated bollocks.

The last thing we need is to make a huge deal out of this during the match against Arsenal. Let it f***ing be for once. Will only disrupt the rest of the team.

:iamatwat:

The last thing we need is to make a huge deal out of this during the match against Arsenal. Let it f***ing be for once. Will only disrupt the rest of the team.

:iamatwat:

???

The last thing we need is to make a huge deal out of this during the match against Arsenal. Let it fucking be for once. Will only disrupt the rest of the team.

Not all the fans, true. But there were many, many fans who were shouting and chanting Joey's name from the stand at the end of last season and this year in pre season.

Being made to train alone is crap like. If Joey rejects any club in for him, guess it'll mean that they'll let him rot in the reserves for the rest of his contract.

There is no way he is going to stay & making him train alone is now the best thing for the squad, any further disruption has to be avoided.

Guess the management thought it would be a bad idea for him to train with the rest of squad considering the massive coverage of yesterday's events but I do get the impression he is somewhat "respected" in the camp (especially as being a "senior player"), so to see such a figure training alone might be a bit unnerving.

Not all the fans, true. But there were many, many fans who were shouting and chanting Joey's name from the stand at the end of last season and this year in pre season.

Yes, but its not like Joey has been quiet and got on with his stuff. No he's asked for this, why would he then deserve a protest? Ridonculous

If Barton had been bullying younger players and Cabaye then he had to go. All depends on whether that is true though.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/07/18/joey-barton-is-perfect-role-model-beardsley-72703-29073078/#ixzz1Ts9JagAj

Such an awful influence on the young'uns he only had Beardsley singing his praises in the local press two weeks ago.

Hilarious.  Then you have articles like this from Ryder, quoting Pardew, from only a few days ago. 

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/07/29/barton-and-cabaye-return-set-to-boost-nufc-72703-29140084/

Then suddenly

"It is a fact that Barton has been a disruptive influence for months and may poison other players with jet black blood

It is a fact that he was really mean to Ashley and didn't shake his hand

It is a fact that he gave Cabaye a wedgie and kicked his ball over a fence."

Being made to train alone is crap like. If Joey rejects any club in for him, guess it'll mean that they'll let him rot in the reserves for the rest of his contract.

There is no way he is going to stay & making him train alone is now the best thing for the squad, any further disruption has to be avoided.

A reasonable course of action after yesterday I suppose but like I've said above, I do get the impression he is somewhat "respected" in the camp (especially as being a "senior player"), so to see such a figure training alone might still be a bit unnerving for some of the squad.

A reasonable course of action after yesterday I suppose but like I've said above, I do get the impression he is somewhat "respected" in the camp (especially as being a "senior player"), so to see such a figure training alone might still be a bit unnerving for some of the squad.

I'm not to convinced he is respected or loved by the squad, I guess time will tell.

I'm not to convinced he is respected or loved by the squad, I guess time will tell.

Indeed it will.

We need to forge a new team spirit, a new culture. Can we do that with Joey in the squad? Or will he be more concerned about preserving/fighting for his own power and dragging his feet? Obviously reports can't be trusted until confirmed as totally true but with this nonsense about corners and set pieces and rants, it seems he's got his own agenda. Could all be for the best intentions of course but that doesn't mean it isn't a hindrance. 

Guest Antec

"A midfield of Gosling, Cabaye, Tiote and Marveaux on paper poses the question, would Barton be guaranteed a start?"

Can anyone guess which utter nipple came out with that?

"A midfield of Gosling, Cabaye, Tiote and Marveaux on paper poses the question, would Barton be guaranteed a start?"

Can anyone guess which utter nipple came out with that?

Ryder?