Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

He's tweeted the stuff I'm chron is lies.

No, it's all true, Tron has had it confirmed.

and you can confirm Joey's version right?

Clearly holding a grudge. A lot of your posts can easily be argued with the tiniest sense of reasoning ability, you dont even bother.

Again...why would I have a grudge? Humour me, I really don't understand why I would be biased, it's not like he's slagging me personally or I'm on Ashley's payroll.

Or are you?

???

I'm on an incentivised scheme. 20p per 100 posts. Working hard today!

not exactly helping himself imho with his consistent twitter comments, a dignified silence until he's in a position to actually give his side of the story would work better for him

I dunno like, I'd like to tell the world about their lies if I was being slagged off in the local press.

Or would you prefer to stay silent and take appropriate legal action ?

and you can confirm Joey's version right?

No but Danny Simpson seems to think he's not a problem and other younger players seem to be taking his side in this.  The only ones going against Barton is the press who will be getting information from the club which is one sided.

Leon Best said the stuff about a poor spirit in the camp was rubbish. What about the new players who have all been bright as sunshine in their interviews? What makes you think your version is the truth and the papers are lying?

Everything is about perception isn't it. Barton is pissed off and raging because he isn't getting the deal he wants, and he doesn't have the intelligence to react any other way. People like Leon Best and no doubt the new players are happy as Larry right now.

Joey's giving his point of view, which he's entitled to, but it would be a bit much to believe it represents the gospel truth about what's happening at the club.

Leon Best said the stuff about a poor spirit in the camp was rubbish. What about the new players who have all been bright as sunshine in their interviews? What makes you think your version is the truth and the papers are lying?

Has anybody came out and confirmed that anything in the Chronicle is true?

Sounds unlikely.

Guest johnson293

Sounds unlikely.

Like I said earlier in the thread, I don't see any of the other players saying anything agianst him while he's still at the club.

The blokes a nutter, man!  :knuppel2:

Has anybody other than Barton come out and confirmed that it wasn't?

Who are you expecting to do that when the club roll out fines for players speaking to the media and not towing the party line?

Guest bimpy474

Pro Barton = he wasn't offered a new contract, he is honest and tells it as it is, they have lied to him about reinvestment of money, everything we have read or seen in the local and national papers is untrue and none of this is his fault.

Normal or as some put it Pro Ashley = He agreed a new contract only to ask for more money, his agent claimed on the BBC that he wouldn't accept a pay cut, despite Joey saying he would, who lying there ?, he hasn't caused trouble especially at the Leeds game, despite his agent and i listened to it admitting he got a cob on about not taking the set pieces, also fans seeing him in an argument with Newcastle coaches at half time, are they lies too Joey ?.

What Joey is doing is as he has done plenty of times before, he is self destructing, i will bet a shiny new penny that there will be trouble at his new club eventually, mind you that wont be his fault either now will it ?.

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Ha ha the inevitable, 2 weeks wages fine has just arrived. Needless to say it shall be appealed forthwith. #kickingamanwhilsthesdownha

1 minute ago

Like who?

Who are you expecting to do that when the club roll out fines for players speaking to the media and not towing the party line?

I'm not the one who keeps asking for confirmation of every single comment. Tell it to Johnny and Mick.

Ha ha the inevitable, 2 weeks wages fine has just arrived. Needless to say it shall be appealed forthwith. #kickingamanwhilsthesdownha

1 minute ago

Nice....

Guest bimpy474

1 minute ago

What a cock, why cant he just shut up.